FInally, some pictures !!!

Hanoverian

Its been a long show season for me. I was ridding everyday, which left little time to work on my costume. It still has a lot of work to be done, my goal is to have it completed by halloween... anyone want to donate something I would LOVE it!!! (the bio was a gift and I will be buried with it) anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a mask in that picture? And why us is it alot of girls like horseback riding?....... Oh....nvm I ;) Lol anyway nice mask alll you need now is skin and armor.

well its a good start!........i think even if you left like that it would still be the best costume on the lair!

but seriously good luck with it!

john

Good start!
Alot of the folks on here started with just a bio.
Any idea of what type of suit you will go with P1-2, AVP, Wolf or your own design?
With the skills you have on your website you will go far with this suit.
All the best ;)

The bio was a gift from headdragon, who is my new HERO!!! I have more to the costume, Its just not showing in the head shot..I need a shoulder cannon BADLY, I ran out of time before I started school...so now I really won't have time. I worked so hard to get a six pack to show off my predator costume for halloween ,but now it wont be finished... ;) I will trade Paintings for gear! if anyone is interested.....here is my website www.meghanrobertson.com Also I am in need of a sexy predator boyfriend..

Good start!
Alot of the folks on here started with just a bio.
Any idea of what type of suit you will go with P1-2, AVP, Wolf or your own design?
With the skills you have on your website you will go far with this suit.
All the best ;)
I'm going with the Machiko look!!

Tom made the flag.you'llhave more stuff to come we've just been behind on things. I'll look into a cannon for ya. Super sexy so far though. do you have to hold the bio up with your hand or have you solved that issue yet

Tom made the flag.you'llhave more stuff to come we've just been behind on things. I'll look into a cannon for ya. Super sexy so far though. do you have to hold the bio up with your hand or have you solved that issue yet
ha, that is a full scale BIO!!! hahahh, it's huge, yes I have to hold it up to my head ;) someday I will get a human female sized one, and be cool, until then..at least I have the wig!! I cherish any predator gifts given to me as if they were real Yautja artifacts....so if you have any other nick-nacks you know I'd love them!!!

I really love the P2 suit, but I must honest I think the P2 bio doesn't do your suit justice. I hope you get the stuff you need and see you soon in your full suit happy building. We all have to start with one piece.
Cheers,
Stephen.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back