FInally, some pictures !!!

I may still have a bio around here somewhere that could work for you, its very small and I always thought of designing it into a female pred bio. If I can find it i'll toss up a pic of it, see if it's something you could use.

looks like this is gonna be a good thread :)
It's going to be good if we make this into a little game here goes

1.) Post a picture of you in your predator suit

2.) give a little bio of your alter-ego Yautja (hobbies..heh)

3.) each week I will eliminate one, in the end I will narrow it down to my new Yautja boyfriend!!

should I start a new thread? for this?

The P2 bio is very nice but definitely far too big for a female pred.
and did I read that correctly?......there's a site called "predaphiles"?.......there's just something very wrong with that name that makes me feel like I dont even want to know what it's about lol.

The P2 bio is very nice but definitely far too big for a female pred.
and did I read that correctly?......there's a site called "predaphiles"?.......there's just something very wrong with that name that makes me feel like I dont even want to know what it's about lol.
I guess if you felt okay about a site full of fan girls drooling of the Yautja, I'd say there was something wrong with you. But, there is a site like that, and I'm glad I live in a world where I can express my desires to other fellow "predaphiles"

I guess if you felt okay about a site full of fan girls drooling of the Yautja, I'd say there was something wrong with you. But, there is a site like that, and I'm glad I live in a world where I can express my desires to other fellow "predaphiles"

Oh I see......so there must be something wrong with me then LOL.....'cos I dont have a problem with that....ok it's a little....erm...different....but your not hurting anyone...so you all drool away....it's just the name the site has chose sounds a little TOO much like a different practise.......that i DO have a problem with......and seeing as they are NOT conected practises.....I find it a little....er....odd that they chose a name that makes it sound somehow....unexceptable...if you know what I mean.

.....hope that clears that up

i am slightly confused about this whole thing, i am not attracted to any of you male preds, altho there is a few i would shake my speak at
your suit is looking good so far, a decent start, there is a uk based company that makes smaller bios, including P2, called mysteria, and he is a member on the lair, i have one of their scar bios and it's quite a bit smaller than my P1, also a way of fixing it to your head might be a balaclava with velcro, then cutting a hole in your wig so it can still be worn and give access to the velcro.

you've got 8 weeks, give or take, plenty of time to get ready for halloween, you can always make a cannon from foam

I think the bio looks great ! You should continue with the black color for the armor ! Anyway, the pictures looks great ! ;) Can't wait to see the costume completed !

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back