FINALLY! Some P1 HANDS

Mannowar

Sr Member
Well, I decided to take a break on the new P1 gauntlets for a few days and in the down time, I started some new P1 hands. Seems that all that are out there are P2, Snyders Wolf hands and Chucks generic hands, but P1 hands don't even seem to exist. The right hand was a real pain to find any clear screen shots of, but the ones that I could brighten up in Photoshop at least gave me something to reference, such as the difference in the gloves on the hand. The left hands glove is more elaborate in both design and ornamentation. Anyway, here they are, ready to mold this week. Let me know what you think.

Sculpt photos removed... painted photos added at the top of page 2.

Nice detail. Looks good. There are only a handful of people who make P1 hands out there (sorry for the unintentional pun).

I recall some that Hammernuts made a while back, but thats about it.

Thanks all... yeah, I forgot about the Hammernuts hands. These photos are really odd and I think there's something going on with the crop function in my photo editor. A lot of my photos look really "squatty" after I crop and edit them lately and these hands, though they do look a bit squatty in the photos, look nothing like that in person. They look much longer and more slender in person... Same with my Elder head... it looks really short in photo but there's certainly nothing short about it for those who've seen it in person. Need to look into this a little deeper.

Great work man. Love the detail you put into the hands esp the vein work and how its done.

Now..cast some up..make some gaunts..and of course P1 blades!

Hey Scott, This is what you do in your down time, man I wish I had your talent. Finally a set of P1 hand for us P1 lovers, now we can all have a full P1 suit with proper hand and not those P2 hand we've had to use with P1 suits. Well done an excellent sculpting job you've done.

Thanks all. I was actually hoping to mold them yesterday but discovered I didn't have enough Ultra-cal... This week...

Not to jump off topic here, but a lot of people have inquired about the status of the P1 gaunts... The big holdup is mostly that I've been toying around with different molding ideas, specifically for the CPU gaunt and this brought about some design changes in the sculpt to facilitate what I want to do in the molding process. I should be rolling soon.

way to do the pred world a favor scott!! i noticed from the hot toys hands (not that they're TOTALLY accurate) but that the gloves were very different, and didn't notice that the little metal attachments are only on the left hand... guess he wouldn't need too much help on his "killing arm" :D god i loved P1's asymmetry. i know which hands i'm getting for my suit...

Scott,
How did i miss this, they are awesome i cannot wait to see them painted and will like to see a teaser pic of you gauntlets soon too.. AWESOME just AWESOME

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back