Finally Pinned Down My Fav Predator

JehdinThwei

Not to put too fine of a point on it, but since I became a Pred head in 1987 (seeing the original at the theater) and never looking back, I have finally decided which Predator is my favorite.

It is:
AnytimePussyfaceElderShamanBoarGortLostBorgBrotherBoarShadowRamScarCelticOtherElderWolfAncientDachandeBerserkerTrackerFalconerClassic..

I'm not a huge fan of Chopper :p

Awww, no love for Chopper? Well he didn't do all that much except suck and die. ;)

As for me I like City Hunter a lot along with Wolf and Dachande for personalities. Jungle Hunter wins for the coolest design though.

Not to put too fine of a point on it, but since I became a Pred head in 1987 (seeing the original at the theater) and never looking back, I have finally decided which Predator is my favorite.

It is:
AnytimePussyfaceElderShamanBoarGortLostBorgBrotherBoarShadowRamScarCelticOtherElderWolfAncientDachandeBerserkerTrackerFalconerClassic..

I'm not a huge fan of Chopper :p
Lol...sounds like one of Tiger Wood's descriptions of himself.
Oprah: So, tiger what do you concider yourself? What ethnicity do you mostly see yourself as?
Tiger: I concider myslef to be Cau-bla-ameri indian- asian.
But joking aside, when it comes to colleting, that's going to be one hell of a collection! You'll be needing one of every pred from every serise.
~Estelle

I have 9 favorites, and you can view them near the end of Predator 2.

Right on. And since they were not killed off, there is a good chance they are still out there somewhere :)

Lol...sounds like one of Tiger Wood's descriptions of himself.
Oprah: So, tiger what do you concider yourself? What ethnicity do you mostly see yourself as?
Tiger: I concider myslef to be Cau-bla-ameri indian- asian.
But joking aside, when it comes to colleting, that's going to be one hell of a collection! You'll be needing one of every pred from every serise.
~Estelle

Agreed. I already have issues with decor. How the hell do I have any guests over when my living room looks like scenes from a half dozen films. :D

J
Right on. And since they were not killed off, there is a good chance they are still out there somewhere :)

Agreed. I already have issues with decor. How the hell do I have any guests over when my living room looks like scenes from a half dozen films. :D
I am in the same boat when it comes to my collection, my mom thinks it'll be an issue with company. She's been trying to convence me for the longest to hide my 1:1 pred in a back room.

Tracker/Tusky, Berserker/Mr Black, Snake/Shadow, P1/Anytime/Jungle Hunter, Shaman/Hippie.... we all know who they are. :) ...but in the interest of being accommodating, I really meant to say "Snake" :p

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back