Finally my new P1 Pred's arrived

Lrplad

Hi Everyone..

New to this forum, but hopefully gonna be here for a while.

Anyhow, this is my new baby... In bad need of lots of repairs but im chuffed to bits with it.

alex1.jpg

Now all I need do is make my own original one that fits a bit better

Wish me luck !

Last edited by a moderator:
nice one dude! did you get it off pug50? =D ive seen this one out and about at MCM expo afew times, great suit ^^

one of the predators testicles is popping out ;) lol just kidding , great suit that! looks the part ..nice catch i wish you all the best with this

I'm not sure if the guy was pug50, but the suit was made by one of the members of the lair. As I said lots of paint peeling and need to join legs back together, new dreads etc but yes nice suit and been seen at MCM etc.

Sadly its a bit small so I'm making starting to sculpt my own suit this weekend. I also really wanted AVP pred realy, so seeing this in the flesh has pushed me to do my own.

I'll be posting photos etc of the whole process.

All the same bud, Thats one great suit!
Nice to meet another Uk Pred, Hope your gonna be scaring the hell of of people on halloween if they knock at your door! I had hoped to finish mine by Halloween but my now Wife found a better use for my cash as she wanted to get married o_O

The mould stamps inside say carlart made it all, but If it was pug who sold it he was very helpfull and did mention his alien costume

Carlart only made the upper armour.

The rest is made up from members here, and i think the suit originally belonged to FREINDLYSKIES, the head is my 1st P1 sculpt and i think it was my 2nd EVER paint up

Wow.... yup, that looks like my baby !! not in the same condition now, blades broken, paint peeling on armour and semi bald (although just got some new dreds)

Mask is very cool...

I'm now using this whole suit to help guide me a bit on my own version.

Stage 1 of building my dummy Stage 1 - Duct Tape Dummy

Now in the process of plaster casting the body to make my ridgid foam former to then sculpt onto :-( (dam long process)

I have been besmirched! Looks like the only pieces that are mine are the shoulder armors, bicep and the torso. In each case they are urethane rubber which requires ink or flexible paint. Lee's got the goods on that process. Funny video.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back