FINALLY IM A NON VIRGIN BIO!!!

cultcollectables

I know everyone has seen plenty of bio's on here and on the thread but its special becasue its my FIRST ONE hahaha
and im a non virgin bio and i just want to thank hez for the fantastic bio and to bryan (predator666thepain666) who painted
up this bad boy up and tried to switch with his own scar ( but i copped it hahaha) thanks a million to you both :)

even the crow agreed with the bio in the first pic
dave
DSC03881.JPG

DSC03884.JPG

DSC03885.JPG

DSC03886.JPG

DSC03888.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the welcome.. :)

bryans pics,here they are in there glory i should have waited for daylight to take them
anyway im over the moon i lost my virginity im sure ill be hooked now .

IMG_0928.JPG

IMG_0931.JPG

IMG_0932.JPG

IMG_0933.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
You are officially DOOMED now hehe, the amount of people that come here and start with just a bio must be vast.

i know thats how i got hooked

Bio virgin here as well and I will be making mine a P1 custom though not sure when, but I know that I will be able to pull it off sometime in the future.

I'm probably going to be selecting a bio in the next week or so, it all depends on what fits my new mask. Oh...at least I'm not a undermask virgin! lol. I should be getting my first undermask soon, a Open-mouth P1 by Usurper--can't wait! I'm hoping Hez's Tusk fits it.

you'll never forget or sell your first!! i had over 12 at one time sold all of them a couple of years back to get some money... all but my elder my very first one!!! lmfao enjoy

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back