Finally... got myself an Obi-Wan ANH FX!!! Woohoo!!!

Romans Empire

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Made a new run of Balance Pipes a few weeks ago, and had some extra steel left over... So after thinking about and wanting to make an FX Balance Pipe for the last few years... I finally made a few of these...

fx2.jpg

I wanted to make a super intricate, overly-elaborate adapter... and the guys at the shop looked at me like I was crazy!! :lol In the end, simplicity really is king!
1" tube fits nice and snug inside the Balance Pipe, and the adapter fits nice and snug inside the tube! :D

After filing down the sharp corners of the LED it fit in the adapter as snug as a bug in a rug. The lense has a slightly smaller diameter, so it fit easily. But I still opted to file down the one little "nub" all of these lenses seem to have.

Anyways... I picked up the new FX BPs today, and got to work... No sound yet, but it's coming! :D Hope you guys like. :cheers

obfx31.jpg obfx1.jpg obfx4.jpg obfx3.jpg

obfx5.jpg obfx6.jpg obfx7.jpg obfx8.jpg

Is this new balance pipe going to be available to others? :)

If there's enough interest I'll make an actual run of FX BPs, but for right now I only made 9 extra. So I'm going to offer the few I made as complete kits in the JY or Project Run area (still need to make more hollow clamp spacers).

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back