Finally got my Indy costume display done

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not sure if this should be here or in the costune area.

Here it is:

Dsc03898.jpg

Dsc03899.jpg

Looks great Brad! I've been waiting to see your finished pictures of this. I tried something similar myself a few years ago when I was just getting started in prop collecting. (It didn't turn out nearly as cool as yours did, but it was fun putting it together.) I still have the mannequin torso outside in my storage shed waiting for the ''never-ending dream'' of a home theater someday. (The Indy display was a little too big for our living room...at least according to my wife anyway. :lol) I was only able to find one photo of it on my computer. It's kind of dark, but at least you can get a sense of what it looked like. (Ahh, the memories. Back when my ''cryo-can'' was still full of shaving cream and only cost me $2 bucks...:D) Keep up the good work Brad. It's nice for guys like me to live vicariously through people like you, Alan and many others on this board. Kudos my friend! :thumbsup

View attachment 77440

Looks great! (The coworker looking over my shoulder pronounced it "Tight!")

But...whose fedora? Whose jacket? (I think I can tell whose shirt, and guess the jacket...)

Or do we not discuss those kinds of details here?

Looks great! (The coworker looking over my shoulder pronounced it "Tight!")

But...whose fedora? Whose jacket? (I think I can tell whose shirt, and guess the jacket...)

Or do we not discuss those kinds of details here?

Thanks!

Wested Shirt
Wested Lambskin Jacket
AKUBRA Federation 4 fedora with a Raiders Bash

DAMN! That hat is PERFECT. If you have time, can you PM me about how I can get pretty much that exact hat? That's really the best one I've seen. WOW!:thumbsup

Thanks!

Wested Shirt
Wested Lambskin Jacket

I was wrong on the shirt, right on the jacket, and stunned by the hat.

Fantastic bash! Still working to get my Fed IV in that kind of shape (and anxiously awaiting a Garrison Raiders this week).

Nice setup there Brad. I had nearly the same thing until I got a full dummy. Apart from a head lol

My torso had a stand though. I jest folded and pegged the shirt under the jacket. Looks classy like than. The fold over started to annoy me.

LOVE that bash.

Best
Taz

Thanks!

Wested Shirt
Wested Lambskin Jacket

Brad, did you do the bash yourself? If so, you'll have to do mine, once I get back on my display.

And is the jacket the CKing cut? Love the way it fits and drapes. And weird - my own Wested is FAR more weathered, and weathered naturally I might add, but I like the cleaner look of yours better.

Hey Rob. I didnt do the bash on it. I bought it over at club obi wan. Not sure about the cut of the jacket. I just got it in a trade so I'll have to ask the member that I got it from. Thanks for the compliments.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back