Finally got my Custom Predator displayed!!!

TehEl1te

Sr Member
Hey guys! So I finally got around to getting my whole suit displayed in my living room. :) I am so glad I finally did and honestly... it is worth it to spend a few bucks to get it displayed!

I made a Mannequin out of PVC pipes... it costed me less than $30 and that was with buying $10 base coupler thing... haha... it could be done for even less than that I am sure! You can see pics of the mannequin before I suited it up! The only thing I did extra was tape 2 liter bottles around the torso area so it would help fill out the ab and chest area better for the belts. other than that... just stuffed the **** out of everything with shopping bags. Super cheap, super easy.

Check it out!

0312111914.jpg

0312112214.jpg

196939_1906410745834_1408764973_2200948_3711718_n.jpg

184877_1906409385800_1408764973_2200943_5673926_n.jpg

0312112300.jpg

Thanks for looking! It's cool being able to take a picture next to my suit... and to just walk into the living room and seeing the closest thing to "the real deal" standing right t here in the corner of my living room! I should have done this a long time ago... it helps justify the expenses this hobby has instead of wearing it (which is the best part) and then boxing it up till months later when I would wear it again... now it will always be appreciated.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me make this suit happen!

Thanks! I got the PVC idea from here... I was just nervous as to going the best way about it without breaking my wallet. I think it turned out pretty well!!!

Hey guys! So I finally got around to getting my whole suit displayed in my living room. I am so glad I finally did and honestly... it is worth it to spend a few bucks to get it displayed!

I made a Mannequin out of PVC pipes... it costed me less than $30 and that was with buying $10 base coupler thing... haha... it could be done for even less than that I am sure! You can see pics of the mannequin before I suited it up! The only thing I did extra was tape 2 liter bottles around the torso area so it would help fill out the ab and chest area better for the belts. other than that... just stuffed the **** out of everything with shopping bags. Super cheap, super easy. :)

Check it out!

Thanks for looking! It's cool being able to take a picture next to my suit... and to just walk into the living room and seeing the closest thing to "the real deal" standing right t here in the corner of my living room! I should have done this a long time ago... it helps justify the expenses this hobby has instead of wearing it (which is the best part) and then boxing it up till months later when I would wear it again... now it will always be appreciated. :)

Thanks again to everyone who helped me make this suit happen!

Awesome job dude! that'll help in putting all my costumes on display lol!

Hey guys! So I finally got around to getting my whole suit displayed in my living room. I am so glad I finally did and honestly... it is worth it to spend a few bucks to get it displayed!

I made a Mannequin out of PVC pipes... it costed me less than $30 and that was with buying $10 base coupler thing... haha... it could be done for even less than that I am sure! You can see pics of the mannequin before I suited it up! The only thing I did extra was tape 2 liter bottles around the torso area so it would help fill out the ab and chest area better for the belts. other than that... just stuffed the **** out of everything with shopping bags. Super cheap, super easy.

Check it out!

I do my PVC mannequins a bit differently. I wrap them with bubble wrap and then cover the whole thing with saran wrap to pad it out. And that third leg you have in the middle doesn't work out if the costume has pants, so I just use two legs, then tie a length of cord around the neck piece and to a hook in the wall so it won't fall over.

The total cost for mine is about $15 for the PVC pipe, $15 for bubble wrap, and $15 for the styrofoam ball inside the head.

surpised it looks like it's being worn on someone,......doesn't sag and look like shat ,....

looks awesome branden ,.....guess that answers the question on whether you're gonna sell it or not,...

my corner will be this cool one day mang,......

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back