Finally getting my skin painted!

VinMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally wrapping this project up Here are some shots of my skin paint up in progress. Thanks to Dwayne ink monster. I'll post up some final shots once it's been finished and perma wetted
dadf8622.jpg

4406c6cc.jpg

6155d0ac.jpg

a little later

45194290.jpg

9a19375c.jpg

6d0d9647.jpg

799d5f3d.jpg

Done

ebe21723.jpg

f9a30977.jpg

433777e8.jpg

I gotta tell you guys how pleased I am with this paint job
Dwayne ink monster is the man. I highly recommend him if you need a mask skin or model painted

Great guy to work with

Comments are welcome

Thanks VinMan

Very cool man!!!! Who makes the skin?

It is a one piece generic black latex muscle facade, front only. It is made by Paul (Artsee1). he is a lair member.
It's most common application is for a Batman or other super hero costume. But I loved how pronounced the muscle definition looked and thought it would make an excellent pred skin.

I rubber cemented it on a dive suit that fit me like a glove. So when I did a test fit there were absolutely no baggy or loose areas anywhere on it.
Thanks for the compliment but much of the kudos go to Dwayne for the excellent Paint up.

It's going on an elder AVP but I really like the P1 skin pattern. so it's kind of a hybrid.

VinMan

I rubber cemented it on a dive suit that fit me like a glove.

VinMan
So how does that work with the dive suit? dont you sweat like a stuffed roasted hog and get hot as hades? I liked the concept of the dive suit for fitting purposes but am not sure about the temperature thing. The thing looks great tho!

So how does that work with the dive suit? dont you sweat like a stuffed roasted hog and get hot as hades? I liked the concept of the dive suit for fitting purposes but am not sure about the temperature thing. The thing looks great tho!

no hotter than a solid foam filled latex skin.

Your very welcome Vin glad you lke it. As to the question about how hot this suit is gonna be its a wetsuit thats been latexed over. Its pretty heavy and I imagine hes gonna sweat his ass off in it. But like he said probably no more than any other latex skins.

Hey some people pay big bucks to sweat out the poisons in some fancy pants spa. I get to do it for free in my pred suit

Hey VinMan, I saw your sintra armor work on the RPF, you rock brother. I have always done my armor in foamies, I think it is time for a change.

Did you put latex on the whole suit? can we get some close ups on the skin itself? this would be nice for a AVP build.

Vin, This is looking very cool, i love the muscle definition on torso and the paintjob is kickass like usual (Dwayne) !! Can't wait to see this mofo come to life. !!

Kudos to both of you !!

C

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back