Finally finished!!! First suit completed!!

JoeSomebody369

Hey everyone,

Heres some pics of me in my first suit with less than a day left I finally finished. Thanks to Jaded(skin), Mannowar(Feet), Ruffkintoy(Mask), Vinman(Templates), and all the budget builders whos pictures helped me with my own costume....ENJOY

DSC00242.JPG

DSC00243.JPG

DSC00244.JPG

DSC00245.JPG

DSC00246.JPG

DSC00247.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That is FANTASTIC!! I really am loving it. Everything goes togeather very nice. Fantastic job, expecially for your first suit

An Kish gives you a tootsie roll

good job on the skin and the armor. Your backpack and gun really turned out well. i will have to give your tutorial i try. my backpack was too bulky.

good job on the skin and the armor. Your backpack and gun really turned out well. i will have to give your tutorial i try. my backpack was too bulky.

Thanks everyone!

Fohammer,

I got lucky on the backpack I did it on the first try its a cardboard base with foam to cover it. I got lucky because I just looked at a picture of someones and tried to draw the basic shape of it. Hope you have good luck with yours!

Nice man! I'm really glad the skin fit you well and you did a great job of matching the colors. Any thoughts on doing a 2nd?

Hey thanks Jaded and Blast,

Jaded I'm definitely doing a 2nd suit. Going to get an airbrush and see how sintra and foamies work out. Also want to try the method you used when I got the skin from you. Was a close call though I broke the zipper by accident this morning and 3 tailoring shops said the latex wouldn't go through their machines. So I have 2 big strips on the inside of the suit and on a tshirt and it looks as if it was zipped up.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back