Finally back online :D

zombie td

Hey all I'm finally back YAY!
for you who don't know I moved house a few months ago and have been unable to get the net in the new house, but now I got myself a new toy the latest iPhone so I'm finally back and with updates

Since iv been away iv had time to work on my costumes :) I now havey colonial marine done (but still deciding on grifiti) I also finished mt TX shadow stormtrooper but there nothing compeared to the work that I have been doing to the pred

Here's a few sneek peek pics of where it's at and later today I'll add more

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

hope ya all like it

~zombie

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Nice work on the suit! :)
What kind of pred head/or bio will you have with it?

Working on building a half mask now out of foam and latexing it all up, and making a custom halfmask bio to go with it, the concept of it is it clips over the mouth and has kinda goggles attached, and 2 tubes br the bottom of the bio attached to a thing on my back pack.
I know it's a little hard to understand but I'll have pics of it soon once I do more work on it

I would love to buy some of the masks and bios that iv seen floating around but for now that's to much $ before Halloween so I'm seeing how I'll go at making my own

what materials did you use to make the armour on the marine?

he looks badass

My marine I spent months molding and shaping to get it lookin like the ones from the movie
it's made of just plastic and bondo
but if you anyone is lookin for a set I can recomend a few ppl I know that make them but all depends on what you wanna spend
but soon (whenever I finish my vac table) I'll be casting my own

hey Zombie whenever you finish your vac table and able to cast some of your marine armour gimme a yell, i know of a few people who would definately be interested.

Ok so iv started latexing the body suit yesterday and if all goes well I'll start painting it over the weeken
I'm thinking of going with hippies gray black and white theme for the skin
but I'm not sure.... Any sugestions?

i thought a hippie pattern would look like a drugged up pred with flowers in his mandibles and only wearing dresses, while dancing in a field

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back