Finally!! A Comic Con For The 808 State!!!!

Discussion in 'Conventions and Prop Parties' started by Rupert_Angier, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Rupert_Angier

Rupert_Angier Sr Member

My wife just let me know that from Sept 18-20, Hawaii will have its first comic convention, with Stan Lee as a guest. Other guests will be George Perez, and Adam Kubert.

More info here, for my Hawaii RPF folks:

http://www.amazinghawaiicomiccon.com/

2. yoopees

yoopees Active Member

Both the wife and I will be attending..HOPEFULLY, stan lee makes it out....he is 92 and his health isn't the best...where's wolverine's healing when you need it :(

3. yoopees

yoopees Active Member

who is all attending this con in the 808? Wanted to put some faces on handles :D. Try and find my "family" of spiders.

Me: Superior Spiderman
    Waifu: Spider-Gwen
    4-y/o: Comic Spider-man
    Friend: She is borrowing my old comic book mask-less spiderman

Cannot wait to meet everyone..unless the hurricane postpones everything -____-

4. WebHead11

WebHead11 New Member

What?! I knew Hawaii had small comic conventions at the Hawaiian Hilton. I never thought it would have a guest like Stan Lee. I'm jealous, small kind though. I'm going to Wizard World on the same weekend. Have fun out there. Shoots!

Rupert_Angier likes this.
  5. George

George Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Congratulations on the Hawaii convention ! :thumbsup
    I hope all of you get to see Stan Lee (he's tough,he'll make it)

Rupert_Angier likes this.
  6. Rupert_Angier

Rupert_Angier Sr Member

We're a little over a week out, and I'm a bit disappointed that the abs haven't shown up! I guess no 300 Spartans at this con.

7. yoopees

yoopees Active Member

Thanks, what really bugs me is how we have to purchase a separate ticket to do a meet and greet with him :\ I remember back in sdcc just pay your ticket and wait in line...it's so stupid, but at the same time they know we will pay..* marketing schemes