Finally!! A Comic Con For The 808 State!!!!

Both the wife and I will be attending..HOPEFULLY, stan lee makes it out....he is 92 and his health isn't the best...where's wolverine's healing when you need it :(

who is all attending this con in the 808? Wanted to put some faces on handles :D. Try and find my "family" of spiders.

Me: Superior Spiderman
Waifu: Spider-Gwen
4-y/o: Comic Spider-man
Friend: She is borrowing my old comic book mask-less spiderman

Cannot wait to meet everyone..unless the hurricane postpones everything -____-

What?! I knew Hawaii had small comic conventions at the Hawaiian Hilton. I never thought it would have a guest like Stan Lee. I'm jealous, small kind though. I'm going to Wizard World on the same weekend. Have fun out there. Shoots!

What?! I knew Hawaii had small comic conventions at the Hawaiian Hilton. I never thought it would have a guest like Stan Lee. I'm jealous, small kind though. I'm going to Wizard World on the same weekend. Have fun out there. Shoots!

Thanks, what really bugs me is how we have to purchase a separate ticket to do a meet and greet with him :\ I remember back in sdcc just pay your ticket and wait in line...it's so stupid, but at the same time they know we will pay..damn marketing schemes

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back