Final Pam A. head to toe.

I not a Pam Anderson fan either, but that is VERY impressive work. She does look terribly out of place between Alfred and Superman :lol

Again, great work.

Freakishly life-like. She'd look awesome in a Supergirl costume. (or a burlap bag. that's a fantastic sculpt.)

ok, now i know where all the talent i didnt get when i was born went to :lol

man, for the 3rd ever sculpt, that is amazing, just.... wow.

that reeve statue is perfect as well.

:thumbsup

chris

Eerily lifelike. These are amazing figures. The best likenesses I've EVER seen.

If Tommy Lee were here, I'm sure he's say, "I looove youuu baby..."

Wow..... :thumbsup Just what everyone needs. Their own Pam in the ole prop room. Then again you would have a hell of a time explaining that to the significant other......"I swear honey, I just like her costume." :angel :angel :angel

I have to be honest and say that as amazing as Pam is, I'm BLOWN AWAY ;) a lot more by Alfred and Chris Reeve. :thumbsup

seal_1.jpg

Can't wait for your next creation. :)

- Gabe

The finished project looks amazing. I still need to get over there to see her in person. I definately think this completely shows the time, hours and dedication it takes to get a job done. Months of research, countless hours sculpting, re-sculpting, casting, molding, hair punching and painting to bring this masterpiece which would rival some of the best pieces housed at Madam Tussauds. I can't say that I am suprised at the workmanship though. Bobby C is an artist who is focused to a degree that very few have the patience and drive to be. Every time the Bob's work on a piece, you get the feel that they could never top the last and time and time again they out do themselves. I am and continue to be completely impressed by their creations.
Kudos Bobby C for an outstanding job. I think you captured Pam like no other.

Incredible, all 3 look like they could walk away. :thumbsup I really envy artists like that, a great gift.

Memo to me: Must not make joke about giving superman a bigger speedo now he stands next to Pam :angel

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back