Done / Completed FINAL FANTASY fat CHOCOBO - creative conceptz

santiclause

Sr Member
Just seeing if there would be any interest in this Fat Chocobo from Final Fantasy. Were thinking of maybe putting it on a base like this with a name tag thing possibly or maybe a base similar to this but with an environment feel to it, grassy texture sculpted in or sand dunes maybe? I think we could either cast it in resin and paint it up nice, offer a raw cast version, or do a cold cast version so you could polish it up to have that metal feel. Also we plan on putting the fishing pole and cabbage hanging from a string :D

So what do you guys think, something you guys might be interested in? Were thinking of making it around 8 in from tip of tail to tip of beak, of course size can always be changed on the fly!

FAT CHOCOBO! come on.
screenshot 350.JPGscreenshot 349.JPGchocobo_sheet.jpg
example.jpg

Interested List:

1.) grudgehammer

Last edited:
Pretty neat and funny, but I think I'd prefer a regular chocobo

hmm, anyone else agree with this? Maybe if the fat chocobo doesn't get any interest, but there is some for a regular chocobo or armored one we could do that version...let us know :)

hmm, anyone else agree with this? Maybe if the fat chocobo doesn't get any interest, but there is some for a regular chocobo or armored one we could do that version...let us know :)

That's cool that your open too it :) I would definitely be interested as the only thing they've done for chocobos is make action figures or plushies, no statues. An armored one would be cool, and you could even do the different colors ;p 8 inch sounds great too as that's similar to the kotobukiya 1/8th scale cold cast resin figures done previously. Though being primarily a prop forum and not a figure/statue forum I am unsure how much such ideas will get traction :/

Hey, I'll leave the fat chocobo for a while, and like I said enough enough people say they would rather have an armored version or something, We'll do that. I know it's not a prop exactly, but it kinda is...as it's a character from a game or an item from a game, and like you said, all I could find were plushies and stuff of chocobos, nothing really cool or concrete looking.

Well see what happens with it, if no interest is shown, at least I'll have a cool chocobo on my desk :D

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back