Final Fantasy 14 Chocoobo Sculpture

Userpick05

So my girlfriend is now addicted to Final Fantasy 14 and because of that she is sculpting a Chocobo to detail. She impresses me with her skills everyday.. Lets us know if you like it she is thinking about making a mold out of it for other people. Right now Naoki Yoshida Director of Final Fantasy 14 has acknowledged and like the sculpture. with oyu help guys maybe Square Enix will show intrest check the forum and support Chocobo Sculpture

Here it is all finished baking

IMAG0323.jpg

IMAG0319.jpg

IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

IMAG0313.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

Setting up the wirframe

IMAG0285.jpg
MG]
IMAG0298.jpg

IMAG0295.jpg

UPDATE 3
IMAG0299.jpg

Last edited:
What an excellently constructed armature... very elaborate. Sculpture is looking nice too. I notice the eye looking a bit squished... I roll a ball of sculpey of the correct diameter, smooth it with isopropanol, harden it with a heat gun, and fit it the sculpture. Then you can sculpt the eye details over it then without damaging the eyeball surface.

Very cool. I didn't even know FF 14 was out. Looks like every couple is going to be online only now. I'm an old school FF fan and it's great to finally see a chocobo. Is it in scale with the Playarts figures so that they can ride it?

wow! it turned out awesome! i have one question though, i use super sculpey too but its a flesh tone clay. whats the diff with the grey one?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back