Final Fantasy 14 Chocoobo Sculpture

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Userpick05

So my girlfriend is now addicted to Final Fantasy 14 and because of that she is sculpting a Chocobo to detail. She impresses me with her skills everyday.. Lets us know if you like it she is thinking about making a mold out of it for other people. Right now Naoki Yoshida Director of Final Fantasy 14 has acknowledged and like the sculpture. with oyu help guys maybe Square Enix will show intrest check the forum and support Chocobo Sculpture

Here it is all finished baking

Setting up the wirframe

MG]

UPDATE 3

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Contec

Master Member
Cool...I'm a old fan of FF7 and seeing this one makes me wanna make my own :) Love to see more.

Alaneye

What an excellently constructed armature... very elaborate. Sculpture is looking nice too. I notice the eye looking a bit squished... I roll a ball of sculpey of the correct diameter, smooth it with isopropanol, harden it with a heat gun, and fit it the sculpture. Then you can sculpt the eye details over it then without damaging the eyeball surface.

Wes R

Legendary Member
Very cool. I didn't even know FF 14 was out. Looks like every couple is going to be online only now. I'm an old school FF fan and it's great to finally see a chocobo. Is it in scale with the Playarts figures so that they can ride it?

Dkiltz292

How is FF 14, any good and do ya think its worth the buy? I love the Chocoobo Simply awsome work and great detail.

baden3

wow! it turned out awesome! i have one question though, i use super sculpey too but its a flesh tone clay. whats the diff with the grey one?

Contec

Master Member
wow! it turned out awesome! i have one question though, i use super sculpey too but its a flesh tone clay. whats the diff with the grey one?
He (well his GF) is using Sculpey Firm....and it's Firmer than the fleshtone clay.