Fifth Element: miniature stones now illuminated!

personally, i don't like the base.

its overwhelming the pieces regardless of colour.

when i pour clear resin it degasses itself, i never vac or pressure cast it either.

where you get the resin from?

-z

No, I'm not crazy about the base either but it was somewhere to put them while I got everything working. I think ideally I would put each stone on its own little pillar, with a self-contained battery for each - then they could be displayed and arranged any way I like. Of course the pillars would have to have engravings like the film ones... for now I just wanted to get them working. :angel

Zorg, it's Smooth-On 202.

Dude these came out quite amazing. Ha same here I would like a set lol. These are quite nice. Amazing job with these again....

No, I'm not crazy about the base either but it was somewhere to put them while I got everything working. I think ideally I would put each stone on its own little pillar, with a self-contained battery for each - then they could be displayed and arranged any way I like. Of course the pillars would have to have engravings like the film ones... for now I just wanted to get them working. :angel

Zorg, it's Smooth-On 202.

how about something like these?

THE FIFTH ELEMENT: ELEMENTAL STONES

Dude...seriously genius! I fully intend to make a set of these myself. I think I might go full size though and keep one in each corner of my living room for mood lighting. Why no one thought of this before is beyond me. Awesome job!

Dude...seriously genius! I fully intend to make a set of these myself. I think I might go full size though and keep one in each corner of my living room for mood lighting. Why no one thought of this before is beyond me. Awesome job!

What a blimming cracking idea!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back