Fierfek's Star Wars Pepakura File Development

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Adenn Velek

Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!)

Stormtrooper armor is great! Keep it up Fierfek!

I'm very very interested in the Boba Knee please email me it!
I'm making a custom mandalorian and I can't find the knee anywhere else.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

WZAJETS

Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!)

Dude you rock thanks for posting! Will post pics when wip!!

Fierfek

Sr Member

Stormtrooper armor is great! Keep it up Fierfek!

I'm very very interested in the Boba Knee please email me it!
I'm making a custom mandalorian and I can't find the knee anywhere else.
Thanks. There are even more files in the works. I'm working on Boba and Jango armor so I can definitely help you there. Email sent.

Adenn Velek

Thanks. There are even more files in the works. I'm working on Boba and Jango armor so I can definitely help you there. Email sent.
Thats what I'm talking about! Thanks! Sadly I'm going on vacation so I'll have to work on and send you the unfolds in a week or so. :( Won't have computer access.

Prince NEO

Sr Member

I've unfolded everything but the back, which I'll have done tonight.

usajdm

This is so great........... what a great time to be getting into pepakura.
Cant wait to start on the Imperial Guard.
Thanks alot.

Prince NEO

Sr Member

Just sent out the files to you Fierfek, sorry it took so long, the back was a pain to pick a size for.

Fierfek

Sr Member

Just sent out the files to you Fierfek, sorry it took so long, the back was a pain to pick a size for.
Thanks, your help is much appreciated. Rescaling is always necessary with peps so no problem.

Fierfek

Sr Member

Some Boba Fett armor is now unfolded and available for download.

Sean Hebein

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up

I've wanted a full Fett costume for a long time now so I'm going to start pepping that. I'm hoping someone does that sweet helmet soon. I'll wait patiently. :)

Fierfek

Sr Member
Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up

I've wanted a full Fett costume for a long time now so I'm going to start pepping that. I'm hoping someone does that sweet helmet soon. I'll wait patiently. :)
Well when I'm done with all the armor you will be able to build a full suit. I will try to get that helmet unfolded soon. Does anyone happen to know the height of an accurate fett helmet?

Fierfek

Sr Member

More boba armor is up for download and the jet pack is ready for unfolding.

Prince NEO

Sr Member

Hey Fierfek, any chance if I give you a crapload of reference screen shots you could model a Red Hood Helmet for me? Dungbeetle was gonna, but forgot or something I guess.

Rowdy

Any way you can list who is doing what? I don't want to start something that someone else is about finished with. Id love to try an unfold of a helmet or two if you want to send me a file. I cant guarantee any great results but I can sure try. Its the least we can offer for all the hard work you have already put into these! I agree dimensions would be great, im sure someone has a helmet they can measure!

Fierfek

Sr Member

Hey Fierfek, any chance if I give you a crapload of reference screen shots you could model a Red Hood Helmet for me? Dungbeetle was gonna, but forgot or something I guess.
I'd love to help you with your project, but I've really been strapped for time lately and will be even more so in the coming months. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to do it in a timely manner, but I'll let you know if I can later on.

Prince NEO

Sr Member

Haha, that's fine, I'll live if you can't get to it.

Sean Hebein

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Maybe Art could chime in on the dimensions, I'd think he would know.

Sean Hebein

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I just did some searching on the dented helmet and I found a thread here:

Screen Used Boba Fett Helmet Dimensions

From what I understand from the post, the dimensions of the helmet can either be:

38 x 38 x 53 cm according to "Star Wars to Indiana Jones"

or

26 x 26 x 33 cm according to Fettpride

The Fettpride measurements seem to be the better of the two, one of the posters on TDH thinks that the 53 cm measurement includes the stalk/RF assembly.