Fierfek's Star Wars Pepakura File Development

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Fierfek

Sr Member
I have to subscribe to this thread man I don't want to miss out once these files become available lol. Makes me want to watch star wars right now lol too bad im at work...I am gong to try and sneek watching it on my phone
Thats a good idea, because I'm working on lots of models and plan to have lots of pep files made soon. Now you know how I feel, I've seen star wars 500 times.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sean Hebein

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd help you unfold but you wouldn't like the end product. :)

The dent in the Boba helmet is awesome by the way, great attention to detail.

Light_Tech

Brilliant, I will be following this. I'm going to need to build another shelf for all these helmets.

I still love the look of the Fleet Trooper, and the Gunner helmet.

-Chris

Fierfek

Sr Member
Brilliant, I will be following this. I'm going to need to build another shelf for all these helmets.

I still love the look of the Fleet Trooper, and the Gunner helmet.

-Chris
Thanks. I'm going to need more shelving space as well. Maybe I willl build some display stands for busts.

Celtic007

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I anxious to see who will be the first to make a Vader pepakura helmet. To my knowledge, I haven't see it done before.

Fierfek

Sr Member
I anxious to see who will be the first to make a Vader pepakura helmet. To my knowledge, I haven't see it done before.
Yeah, That's true I haven't seen anyone successfully complete a Vader pep either. Unfortunately, Vader isn't at the top of my project list, so it might be a while until I attempt to build one. Anyone eager to build it is welcome to the file once it's properly scaled and unfolded.

punisher

Sr Member
wait so you made the models but cant unfold them/ wheres the download link?!?! MUST HAVE FETT!!!! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!!??!!??! AAAAAAHHHHHHH

Fierfek

Sr Member
wait so you made the models but cant unfold them/ wheres the download link?!?! MUST HAVE FETT!!!! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!!??!!??! AAAAAAHHHHHHH
I'm working on getting these unfolded, but have been busy working on other things. If anyone wants a specific pep unfolded first let me know and I will see if I can get to it soon. The only files unfolded so far are the stormtrooper armor files. Another factor slowing the unfolding process is the research for the proper scales of the respective peps. So, unless someone offers to help unfold and scale, it will be a matter of patience.