Fierfek's Star Wars Pepakura File Development

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Acrylikhan

Holy, there is a lot of stuffs here!

I was wondering if you had the Classic Star Wars X Wing Pilot Helmet. I searched the thread but did not find a link or pictures. Let me know if you have it!

Wolfwing

Hi Fierfek im interested in some SW mando files, I tried to contact you on facebook without luck. Please let me know and thanks.

CypherRaxx

Hey Fierfek :). I"m just starting out with all this and saw you were doing a file for Malgus. I can't find any of the downloads on here. Is there a place where you've put them all? Thank you!

DreadnaughtKB

Hey Fierfek!

I have been watching this thread for quite sometime awaiting the completion of your phase 2 clone armor. I have been searching everywhere for some arm pep's or a while now and would love to know if you are working on it or if you know of where i could find such a think thing.

Hope for the best! thanks!

wolfesamk

Hey Fierfek, has there been any progress on the HK-47 Files? I have been scrounging google and other sites for files on his head for use as a prop on my Mando cosplay. Thanks!