Fierfek's Star Wars Pepakura File Development

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Burtt9

Is there a foam template for the Shoretrooper helmet yet? Or even just the pdo pepakura file? I've started the helmet, I just need some scale references really. Thank you in advance.

ekrawciw

Alien Tech studio has a shoretrooper helmet pdo file for sale for around $4. It's for paper but could probably be adapted to foam pretty easily. Also I saw rundown posted on facebook that he had recently finished a shoretrooper helmet.He'll probably have it up on his papercraft plaza site for free soon.

Burtt9

Alien Tech studio has a shoretrooper helmet pdo file for sale for around $4. It's for paper but could probably be adapted to foam pretty easily. Also I saw rundown posted on facebook that he had recently finished a shoretrooper helmet.He'll probably have it up on his papercraft plaza site for free soon.
Thank you!

jarroth

Sr Member
am i the only one having problems downloading a file?

with every try iget asked to install some programs and anti virus goes ballistic

Breaker1Crazy

Has anyone made the Commander Cody pep files yet? I saw Fierfek was planning on it but I searched the thread and didn't find them. I've been looking for these plans for ages so any help finding them would be much appreciated.
I tried modifying the TChelmetv2_Unfold_by_Lando but there are several pieces that overlap each other several times and make it impossible to see how it was supposed to go together. Does anyone know of one that has been fixed or even a hd res helmet?
Thanks!

Chris81

Hello,

i'm new here. I just finished the helmet and wanted to start on the ANH-Trooper armour. When i open the chest.pdo, it looks like this
1.jpg

So can anybody help me with those floating parts in the picture? How can i get them to print? Thank you in advance! :)

edit: same goes for the backplate

Oh, and btw. thanks a lot for sharing this :D

Last edited:

Gizmoduck

not meaning to necro this old dead post ,but.. did someone actually get the Colicoid Basedroid 3d obj i could unfold..or if already unfolded is it available? would love to build one..half scale..again sorry for the ressurection .

AZIMUTH ZENITH

Hey lads/lasses, Im sure this thread is a little old and not sure if anyone is still watching it but I was wondering if a Death Trooper build is on the table anywhere. I've looked around and can't seem to find anything decent other than the helmet (and I'm not good enough at going from scratch). If it is on the table or anyone has any leads on it elsewhere, I would love to hear about it because it's a build that I would jump on asap.
Currently working on First Order Stormtrooper (for December release) and once done that I'm doing the original Stormtrooper (for Obi Wan movie/because I've always wanted to) so if it's available by I will get right on it

vwcranky

I have seen the templete for the scout helmet on papercraftsquare but its a adobe, can anyone tell if this works, or is their a link to 4shared for this ?
Thanks