Fierce Deity Mask Replica Build

Noble625

Second thread of me building things, the first one is currently on hiatus. But this one will consist of the Fierce Deity mask form Majoras Mask.
So I first start with the pepakura file since that is the most advanced technique I have. View attachment 518763 If anyone one is intrested to have the file please mesage me. 20150625_170542.jpg This was my favorite part.

Attachments

• Pep_FDM_MM.png
    Pep_FDM_MM.png
    488.4 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:
YES YES YES!
I have searched ages for a quite good replica of this mask and recently wanted to start one too.
To me it seems yours have the perfect proportions. Did you actually get a transfer from the ingame files there or is this mask something you started from scratch?

Subbed!

YES YES YES!
I have searched ages for a quite good replica of this mask and recently wanted to start one too.
To me it seems yours have the perfect proportions. Did you actually get a transfer from the ingame files there or is this mask something you started from scratch?

Subbed!
I did use the ingame model of twilight princess's link since he had the best face structure that wasn't THAT complicated to build. And the hair was pulled from Super Smash bros Melee and wass sized in Blender and scaled to fit most faces and still be visible out of.
Thanks for your comment

Last edited:
IMG_20150720_173345.jpg
These pictures are from a while back and am uploading them to log my work.
This Is the file all Pepped out with some of the small details left out since I was a noob with 3d modeling and just did my best back then and I will go back and maybe edit them later.
Please post your thoughts.

IMG_0623.JPGThis is What I got so far with the base of the face almost done I am moving on to the ears with son apoxie sculpt since it is to small to work with bondo. Details will be easier to be added with this new material for me.

Sorry about not updating as much as I should have but school has been killer on me and with the extended weekend I will take advantage.
1.JPG
2.JPG
This is just work on the face which is my main concern. Still got places to sand but it is a hell of a lot closer to being finished than before.
Also did some work on the ears which will be posted later and bondo has already been applied to the hat portion of the mask.
The feedback really helps me out so if you guys could post your thoughts that waould be awesome, thanks for the views.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    961 KB · Views: 154
So this update will be on the topic of the fierce deity madk, just not the one that I've shown before.
View attachment 569652
The 3d model for the mask was ripped not too long ago from majoras mask 3d and it was pretty simple to assemble pepakura-wise the best part is that it is all one PIECE AHHHHH IT FIT ALL TOGETHER SO SATISFYING.
I'll put down the links for the colorless wearable version and the color and lineless version.
Lineless- http://www.mediafire.com/download/wg61xk7e8lc4b5u/Lineless_Wearable_Fierce_Deity_Mask.pdo
Lines- http://www.mediafire.com/download/ic7766nd5xqwol2/Wearable_Fierce_Deity_Mask.pdo
I'll probably finish the one I started befor and I'll finish this one as well later.
Thanks to peardian on The model Resouce for ripping the model

Second thread of me building things, the first one is currently on hiatus. But this one will consist of the Fierce Deity mask form Majoras Mask.
So I first start with the pepakura file since that is the most advanced technique I have. View attachment 518763 If anyone one is intrested to have the file please mesage me.View attachment 518787 This was my favorite part.
I want the file please , for the Fierce Deity Mask ! Thank you very much !!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back