Fictional Books You Want on Your Shelf

NR16020

Just what the title says. What fictional books would you want to have? They could be from comic books, movies, tv shows, novels...anything.

Really interested to know what everyone is thinking.

NB: Wasn't sure whether to put this in Replica Props of Replica Paper Props. I figured this might be a better match. If I'm wrong, I would like to offer my most sincere apologies.

**EDIT*** Let me specify. Maybe I was confusing (it happens). I am not looking for books of the fiction genre. I am interested in books that are seen in movies, books, etc. that do not exist.Examples might include Henry's Once Upon a Time book from ABC's Once Upon a Time, or perhaps the Book from Artemis Fowl. Sorry those are the only ones I can come up with at the moment. But now you see why I'm looking for other opinions lol.

Last edited:
I keep very few books on the shelf these days but I have been slowly working through Neil Gaiman's books. Up next will be American Gods because I unknowingly read the sequel (Anasi Boys) first and The Sandman Chronicles. Neil's ability to take normal life events and turn them into extraordinary tales is unparalleled. Neverwhere and The Ocean at the end of the Lane are great examples.

I made a replica o' one of the 'Richard Castle' books from "Castle". Used the interior from the book published under that name, from the show, (the dust jacket on the published one is different than the ones in the show). Also, I printed up the dust jacket from "A Match Made In Space" from BTTF & put it on a book of approximately the right size. :) There are a few others, here & there, that I've thought of, over time...but those are the two that come to mind - for obvious reasons. :D

I want the book that's five hundred pages long and when I need it I can open it to the right page on the first try that gives me the answer that I was looking for.

You know, the book in everyone's library in the movies.

Whatever it is.

I want the book that's five hundred pages long and when I need it I can open it to the right page on the first try that gives me the answer that I was looking for.

Whatever it is.
Lol. That would be awesome!

Whatever it is.

Put me down for one.:D:D

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back