Few more kits to my collection

inkmonster

Heres a few of the lastest kits to my collection icluding a few that just arrived. I just picked up a former bigtime 1/3 kit that was then sold tru the dollhobby shop. I also got the billiken base to go with there P1 predator. And a few I picked up awhile back vision models P1 kits which is one of my favorites. And 3 from Dan his Wolf Hybrid and a superedge stranger kit. Now all I have to do is get painting as soon as my suit is complete. I now have somewhere around 20 predator kits.
IMG_0286.jpg.gif
IMG_0288.jpg.gif
IMG_0287.jpg.gif
IMG_0289.jpg.gif

IMG_0286.jpg.gif

IMG_0288.jpg.gif

IMG_0287.jpg.gif

IMG_0289.jpg.gif

wow..........

where did you find an original stranger????? it's my favorit predator kit ever......

Mauro
Dan (Faken) had one on predatorstuff and knew I was looking for one. Hes the hook up for predator kits. I also have a guy here in my home state that sells alot of predator kits and has one of you interested. Im shure its gonna be somewhere around 200.00 if you want I can contact him about it.

Yeah man you got some great kits there. Build those bad boys up and display your skills.
I'll be doing up a Vision predator commision myself real soon.

newlogo-2-1.jpg

newlogo-2-1.jpg

Dan (Faken) had one on predatorstuff and knew I was looking for one. Hes the hook up for predator kits. I also have a guy here in my home state that sells alot of predator kits and has one of you interested. Im shure its gonna be somewhere around 200.00 if you want I can contact him about it.

wow I'm really jealous , this mean that you have priviliged way whit dan.....I asked the same for months :mad:

I hope to be the next

M.

wow I'm really jealous , this mean that you have priviliged way whit dan.....I asked the same for months :mad:

I hope to be the next

M.
Nope no special privilage just in the right place at the right time. Like I said I can get you one if you want theres a guy here that sells all original predator kits. And he has 1 or 2 instock right now.

Nope no special privilage just in the right place at the right time. Like I said I can get you one if you want theres a guy here that sells all original predator kits. And he has 1 or 2 instock right now.

thanks my friend,

but I already have a lot of kit to paint...so I really prefer to waith for my only predator man....danny boy!!!!!!!!!!

Mauro

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back