Fettster's 1:1 Joker 2.0 Why "NOT" So Serious W.I.P.--UPDATE-Mar 4

Haywire

Sr Member
Welcome to what I hope will be a new and exciting thread for everyone. As usual Fettster's work draws alot of attention and I'm hoping this will be nothing short of spectacular.
I was really excited and pleased with the feedback on the Harvey Dent/Two Face bust and the direction that was taken. I really felt the expression captured the character. I'm hoping that once again that we can capture that magic in this new Joker 2.0 bust.
The focus of this Joker bust will be to capture the pleasure the character enjoys when inflicting anarchy. While most of the previous busts have focussed on the 'serious' expressions of the Joker, this will attempt to display some of madness that erupted from time to time. After scanning tons of reference pics, promo shots, its amazing how little the Joker actually smiles throughout the film. When he does, it then becomes more difficult to narrow down smiles that have a sense of menace vs. a plain old smile. The reference pic taken for this was taken from the very first trailer for the movie. It is the first time he utters the famous 'why so serious' line and ends it with a real sadistic look of glee.
I'm hoping you like the choice and as always look forward to any feedback on the sculpt as it moves along.

Thanks again and hope you enjoy this "Not so serious" side of the Joker!

vlcsnap2011112720h21m41.png

NEW-Updated Pics Below

photo4m.png

photo5l.png

photo6g.png

Last edited:
Re: Fettster's Joker 2.0 Why So Serious

Just wanted to note that this isn't a brand new sculpt. It's a resculpt of my first joker

Re: Fettster's Joker 2.0 Why "NOT" So Serious

Oooh, nice change from the usual, but still very interesting expression. This is going to be doubly interesting. Looking great :thumbsup

Re: Fettster's Joker 2.0 Why "NOT" So Serious W.I.P.--UPDATE

I think it has finally happend. This guy has been done to death and people are sick of looking at him.lol

Re: Fettster's 1:1 Joker 2.0 Why "NOT" So Serious W.I.P.--UPDATE-Feb.23

Small update with new pics!

img5707cj.jpg

img5706sx.jpg

img5705i.jpg

As always, feel free to comment!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back