Fettster work's his magic PART 1

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok so at the recent RPF Prop Party held in the UK, i wanted to add a little spin on our involvement, i wanted something a little different and really bring the talent's of our member's into the public view.

Sure all the Prop's were on display and yes the guy's were very willing to offer the public all the advice and tips they could ...... on finished Prop's

But how could we interact even further with the public ?

After many discussion's with Fettster he kindly offered to put his talent's on public view, with a demonstration.
Using our Victim i mean volunteer, Fettster set about transforming Ghie into a Pretty grotesque looking Zombie.

Marvel at the picture's showing a truly talented RPF member and a perfect gentleman too, at work

All Pictures taken at the RPF UK PROP PARTY

zombie1u.jpg

zombie3h.jpg

zombietakingabreak.jpg

zombiedone.jpg

theartistandthezombie.jpg

5597d494.jpg

dsc0045jg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
fantastic job.. wish i could have attended the event this year.. deffo next year... great superman/joker also :thumbsup

Wow, I'm really impressed, I have to admit being kinda new to the prop replica community , the idea of a "prop party" didn't impress upon me much. I have to say that the coverage of this event changed my mind though, and I can see now what goes on and really want to go to one now. Thank you for documenting this so well for the rest of us, The RPF is great , and Fettster truly has a gift, amazing work !

Wow, I'm really impressed, I have to admit being kinda new to the prop replica community , the idea of a "prop party" didn't impress upon me much. I have to say that the coverage of this event changed my mind though, and I can see now what goes on and really want to go to one now. Thank you for documenting this so well for the rest of us, The RPF is great , and Fettster truly has a gift, amazing work !

You are very welcome, and im pleased the coverage of the First Ever Official RPF Prop Party held in the UK has changed your outlook on Prop Parties.

Im sure there will be one near you at some point.

I see Judge Dredd movie costumes... I would've loved to have seen those up close. I am the minority who enjoy those lol.

off-topic a little, the costumes for the movie were..well, the best thing about the movie really. Still prefer the comic versions though.
on topic, the zombie is great. I'm sure trick or treaters run screaming from your house :) I've not been able to find a thread here, but i'm getting a full face latex prosthetic..is there a guide to application, make-up etc on the site somewhere ? and if not...*hint*

off-topic a little, the costumes for the movie were..well, the best thing about the movie really. Still prefer the comic versions though.
on topic, the zombie is great. I'm sure trick or treaters run screaming from your house :) I've not been able to find a thread here, but i'm getting a full face latex prosthetic..is there a guide to application, make-up etc on the site somewhere ? and if not...*hint*

pm Fettster direct, im sure he would be happy to help you do this right,

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back