Fett Armour

None of the sintra sets on eBay, or even fibreglass and vacuformed sets by any other makers for that matter, are properly curved like natty's here ;)

<div class='quotetop'>(natty15d @ Jun 13 2006, 11:33 AM) [snapback]1261082[/snapback]</div>
Thanks Fetthunter

the armours made from polyurethane resin

Nathan :)
[/b]

That's cool. I use polyurethane resin for 95% of the items I make, in fact. Just had to ask about the fiberglass since I own 2 of your MSH helmets. :D

PM me if you ever decide to make more sets of armor. ;)

Thanks,

J

thankyou for the compliments :)

this armour has been indeed been curved more than any other fett armour.

i was lucky enough to see the AOSW exhibition a couple of times while it was in the UK. One of things you really notice with the armour is that its figure hugging and curved in so many different directions its just not funny. The dents are also different sizes depending on which movie or exhibition you are wanting to copy.

if anyone would like more info please PM or email me

Nathan :)

<div class='quotetop'>(Jango_Fett_Jr @ Jun 13 2006, 10:24 PM) [snapback]1261440[/snapback]</div>
None of the sintra sets on eBay, or even fibreglass and vacuformed sets by any other makers for that matter, are properly curved like natty's here ;)
[/b]
Curved, definately, I was wondering about size. I plan to use this monstrosity set to template for a set of molds, I just wondered if the angles and size was at least correct, anyone?
JJ

Awesome armo(u)r Nathan.

Now if only I could transfer the RS paintjob from my MLC armo(u)r to one of these :unsure

<div class='quotetop'>(Rogue Studios @ Jun 15 2006, 12:39 AM) [snapback]1261807[/snapback]</div>
I have a set arriving any day. With Nathan's permission I'll post it up.
[/b]

permission granted ;) :lol

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back