Fetal Queen Maquette from Alien 3 up for pre-order!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Faken

Check this out guys!!

http://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker....0018&cid=65

400018_press01-001.jpg

400018_press02-001.jpg

400018_press03-001.jpg

400018_press04-001.jpg

400018_press05-001.jpg

400018_press06-001.jpg

400018_press07-001.jpg

400018_press08-001.jpg

400018_press09-001.jpg

400018_press10-001.jpg

Full size scale too, looks way better than the Palisades piece... check out all the specs and it's up for pre-order at http://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker....0018&cid=65

Dan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Skullsplitter

It's probably my favorite Alien design, but I'm not sure about the level of detail for this amount of money... It looks like it's slightly stylized and they thought that it was enough halfway in... Palisades is more detailed (but has a GOD aweful base, this one is better) and cost a fraction of this model... (I have neither, and I seriously have to contemplate on this one...)

Mortal Immortal

I like the looks of this piece, but like the spiked tail on the model kit. It looks great in the pictures, but everything I got something that was a detail paint ups from sideshow always looked like poo.

Just like mass produced masks from Morris or rubies the first 100 look like the promo shots. If your not lucky to be first one on the list you start getting sloppy casting and less then promo paint ups.

Faken

What's funny is that it's the opposite with Cinemaquette... in the past, the later runs tend to be suprerior as they work out kinks and issues that show up in the first batches. I heard this happened on several pieces.

Sideshow totally dropped the ball on the Wolf bust on this... the paint job on the production runs looked NOTHING like the promo shots... they actually ended up taking new pics of a production piece and posted them on the product page and took down the original shots. Was pretty ridiculous. When the economy bounces back and things are better financially, I plan on getting mine repainted.

Mortal Immortal

I will say that sideshow piece are getting better. I have a few piece that are amazing in detail and paint. I don't want anyone to think that all their stuff was bad.