Ferengi Cruiser

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Trekcollector

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I picked this up a few months ago ,it was a real mess it had been dropped and was split wide open alot of the detail work needed fine tuning .It took a while but it should be done this weekend.Let me know what you think.
[/IMG]

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ringa

Wow! You're turning what looked like a total mess into something really special. Nice work!

ralphee

Sr Member
I remember Rich casting and building one of these a few years ago, was a pleasure to see, as is this thread, REALLY stunning work.

lee

MustangGTR1

It was not from the molds but cast off one from the molds. It was if I remember right a drawing at Wonder Fest I think.