Female Predatoress Costume Build

predator666

With the predator spark recently reignited, I've got a tonne of work to do for upcoming Dublin Comic Con in August with my group Predators Ireland.
1 thing we lacked was a female predatoress. Decided now's the time. Got some rough designs in my head and on paper. Got this sculpted today, did rough blocking out in the early hours of the morning, and finished it this evening.
head1_zpsp6q5bli0.jpg

head8_zpsbb2wnrwr.jpg

head7_zpsyxexlw6h.jpg

head%203_zps023iwwf5.jpg

head2_zpsnly3u3u2.jpg

That's the nutz fella, how large is compared a normal sized head? And would it be able to have a bio fitted over the top? If yes are you making a new bio or do you have one in mind?

That's the nutz fella, how large is compared a normal sized head? And would it be able to have a bio fitted over the top? If yes are you making a new bio or do you have one in mind?

It's pretty much the same as a male pred head now so with the latex shrinkage it'll be an inch or 2 smaller,
Have got 2 bios designed for it. Will also convert it into a half mask and maybe lose the forehead details for it.

Good brother this place has changed a shitload good luck with your new suit when you get a chance I made masks for this new hardrock band called terror universal thier like slipnot they have members from different bands like machine head soulfly go to Facebook check it oyt

Hey666 what about some head dressings on it for the ladies or fellas if your from the 80s good to see you keeping busy

Got the hands sculpted last night. Will try get them molded over the weekend.
I sculpted a type of back palm guard that will be cast separately so the hands can be customised a little, Also have to sculpt some talon like claws for the fingers, another customisation option. Anyway here's some pics.
DSC_0015_zpsr6zggwrx.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsjemlrvkz.jpg

DSC_0011_zpscezbcbfj.jpg

DSC_0010_zps8u34nubj.jpg

DSC_0009_zpsycfipznz.jpg

DSC_0005_zpsf4vzod91.jpg

DSC_0004_zpsxadjyv0i.jpg
DSC_0016_zpsrwjbuw8i.jpg

DSC_0017_zpsdtqrnrty.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back