Female Predator

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

Here is a couple of pics of the almost finished product.  Only took Me and Pete 2 months to sculpt and build this damned thing.  But now that I see the pictures I'm actually proud we tackled this job.  Hope you enjoy the pics will post more soon.  Thanks Trellie

mk77x said:
it's list on ebay now,awesome work!
Thanks I appreciate it.  But it is my father who does sales.  I just do the work as the lackie/sculpter.  I try to stay clear of the business aspect of things.  I think I would lose the fun if I went in that direction. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoink! this is super awesome :cool: I'm working on my own suit atm only I'm using a lycra suit.
I love the skin texture, very life like.

eaglewood said:
so they show minimal progress to get interest up and then say its up on Ebay??? 
I would be lieing if I said I don't care about interest or feedback.  Who doesn't like to have there hard work appreciated.  But my sculpting isn't money oriented.  And not once in my posts have I said it was up on ebay, thats not my thing.  But I am sorry my updates and responses aren't in a timely fashion.  I really don't spend a lot of time on the net.  Will try to have finished (completed) pictures posted soon.  Trellie

I know what you mean about feedback so here it is. First off, sorry I haven't commented on this in a while. This is just fantastic work. The paint job is beautiful. So about the head, have I seen that build here on the lair somewhere? I would really like to see the thread on that. Again, Great work  

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back