Female Predator Boots 2/11 pre-paint test fit

Fantastic work there, what size shoe have you made them over? Going to be fun trying to get the other foot exactly the same but you've clearly got skills and patience I don't!

wow! ..ya know ..with a bit of modding, the would fit over a P1 foot for a guy pred as well ...Keep it up ..cant wait to see this one finished

Thanks for the kind words.In are time making props we have had always had a love for the predator its look and worlds,but never really saw anything for the female side of things.Dont get us wrong we have seen many killer looks by many of you.We felt we would take a stab at it.We hope our designs stay true to the mythology established yet add a some new looks.Again thanks for the feedback.

Me being a female aswell, I always loved the knee high boot look, I think you nailed it perfectley, while being unique aswell. I would wear those everyday XD. ahha anyway great skulpt,
cant wait to see the final product!! ;)

As a male i can say this - i'd like to see some females in those boots! :cool:

fricking awesome sculpting that, i'm jealous of anyone who can do this level of work.

Update
9/15

predatorboot007.jpg

predatorboot006.jpg

predatorboot005.jpg

predatorboot003.jpg

The final boot will be 2-piece. The foot that will cover a boot, and the upper. This way, you can use most any boot or even just a hightop shoe.

Resin claws for the front of the boots will be included in the final product. Do you think we should use the style show, or more of a gauntlet style blade scaled down for the boot?

predatorboot007.jpg

predatorboot006.jpg

predatorboot005.jpg

predatorboot003.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back