Female Predator Boots 2/11 pre-paint test fit

Are you planning one selling pulls of these ? Did you ever finish the rest of the Machiko Armor ? I want to gewt a set from you if you do.

Update
9/15

predatorboot007.jpg

predatorboot006.jpg

predatorboot005.jpg

predatorboot003.jpg

The final boot will be 2-piece. The foot that will cover a boot, and the upper. This way, you can use most any boot or even just a hightop shoe.

Resin claws for the front of the boots will be included in the final product. Do you think we should use the style show, or more of a gauntlet style blade scaled down for the boot?
Complete awesomeness!

predatorboot007.jpg

predatorboot006.jpg

predatorboot005.jpg

predatorboot003.jpg

Hey fellow lair members.I just wanted to give a update on the progress of the boots.I finally finished them.It took some time because i did some redoing and tweaking to the sculpt i was really trying to design a look that would capture and feel like they were fashionable yet had that tribal look to them.I will post some pics later today of the finished look.I am glad that the members that gave the feedback and remarks dug them,that means a lot.I was really trying to create something a little different.Thanks

Hey guys and gals i forgot to answer a question that skullsplitter ask.The clay used is a oil based clay called roma plasticine it comes in different forms of density.1 being the softest going to 3 being the hardest.The great thing with this clay the more you use it the natural oils in your hands condition it letting you keep it for years.For example the clay the boots are made from is 10 years old and has made many props and costumes, fellow clay slingers will understand.As for the various holes and dents in the detail.Very simple the business end of a small paintbrush.Hope i helped see ya.

Thanks for the answers Masterpoo, I'm currently starting to sculpt and I have the same ideology you seem to have: keep it grounded in a tribal fashion, but add some style to it.

I really love these items, it nearly makes me want to be female

Complete Jawdrop awesomeness! This is super duper excellent design. Now I'm inspired to sculpt again.
I bow down to thee. Let see the rest of the armor and suit! A Bio design following this aesthetic would be mind blowing
I hope you do it. keep up the great work Poo Master

Hey Uratz i was planning on making all of the armour.Ive got some design plans in the works.I plan on following the look of the machiko female,but add a lot of my own style thats obviosly tribal.I think making a bio to match that look that you suggested is bad ass,and is in the works.My idea is to make some of the pieces for both sexes,ive always considerd the look of the preds to based on tribal cultures.Now back to sculpting see ya.

Hey Uratz i was planning on making all of the armour.Ive got some design plans in the works.I plan on following the look of the machiko female,but add a lot of my own style thats obviosly tribal.I think making a bio to match that look that you suggested is bad ass,and is in the works.My idea is to make some of the pieces for both sexes,ive always considerd the look of the preds to based on tribal cultures.Now back to sculpting see ya.

Well I can't wait to see it. You have a unique design aesthetic that I'd like to see explored.
This is definitely better than some movie designs out there. Keep up the hard work ! :)

First run has been pulled. Working on the blades for the front of the boot. 2nd boot is drying in the mold and will be pulled tonight. We will paint them this weekend. We are very happy with how they turned out.

skunkapeandpredboot021.jpg

skunkapeandpredboot020.jpg

skunkapeandpredboot019.jpg

skunkapeandpredboot018.jpg

skunkapeandpredboot017.jpg

skunkapeandpredboot021.jpg

skunkapeandpredboot020.jpg

skunkapeandpredboot019.jpg

skunkapeandpredboot018.jpg

skunkapeandpredboot017.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back