100_2979.jpg

100_2983.jpg

100_2981.jpg

100_2982.jpg

100_2984.jpg

100_2994.jpg

100_2986.jpg

100_2989.jpg

I love how the knives and the shoulder cannon are looking so far! BTW, how are you planning to do the predator skin? Are you sculpting a full female predator body or something?

Wait till you see the bio.Those gaunlets that are in the pics are a little to big and not to scale to the fem armor so were going to use them for knee armor.We are also making a bad ass axe and some more accessories,pics shortly.Thow the pics do not give it justice.See ya

Your work is simply amazing there. I love seeing this thing come along piece by piece. Keep up the hard work buddy

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyymmmmmmm. How could I have missed this thread?!?!?!? Hey man put up more pics. '
How about putting all the stuff you have together like a progress pic?

If i got the loot I'd buy a whole set of armor and have my wife dress up in it. Then we can go to the con together

How many at work there?

Well there's four of us I'm responsible for sculpting the weapons , gauntlets and cannons Masterpoo is sculpting the chest,boots and neck piece as well as the belt and other nick nacks our other friens are responsible for the moulding etc. Over all a collaboratory effort, we have joined forces you guys might remember me i was the one that did the full Machiko Armour well i'm at it againg this time joining my other Hunter friends whom i had'nt seen in years . well have more pictures soon. that is all for now

Weapon Master...

Many hands make light work, I just noticed there were several blokes in picture while posting as one

Love your work guys, and I'm thinking of doing the same here in Holland if there are enough members that'd like to join.

Hey SKULLSPLITTER masterpoo here i just want to clarify that i do have recoil helping with some weapons to meet some deadlines,he is the weapons master after all.I dont like putting my mug in pictures because your looking for the armor pics not me.For URATZ good to here from you,dont stop what your doing i understand the enviorment is tuff but your skills will get you work.We are putting together a web doc on the progression.Thanks for the looks

Hey SKULLSPLITTER masterpoo here i just want to clarify that i do have recoil helping with some weapons to meet some deadlines,he is the weapons master after all.I dont like putting my mug in pictures because your looking for the armor pics not me.
Hey, it's cool man, you guys are cranking out some quality poo there

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back