Female Pred Countdown Gauntlet

antcarb

Hey everybody,
you all have known me and some of my work under masterpoo and I want to clarify that masterpoo is my good friend Ron and I ( Anthony) just wanted to start using my own id because of all of the messages I have been receiving about my Female Pred.
Here are the latest scuplt pics...Thanks for looking
Ant

th_FemPredcountdwngauntlet001.jpg

th_FemPredcountdwngauntlet002.jpg

th_FemPredcountdwngauntlet003.jpg

th_FemPredcountdwngauntlet004.jpg

th_FemPredcountdwngauntlet001.jpg

th_FemPredcountdwngauntlet002.jpg

th_FemPredcountdwngauntlet003.jpg

th_FemPredcountdwngauntlet004.jpg

AntCarb,

Great start, glad to see that gauntlet coming to life :popcorn:

Looking forward to the finished product; we're "counting" on you :)

---
Ei'luj

AntCarb,

Looking splendid!

I like all the detail and "greeblies/nurneys", thats what makes it stand out :)

a question, on the first pic, is the battery compartment on the right side of the gaunt?

---
Ei'luj (doing this: :popcorn:)

Its 13inches from tip to tip might shave down when detailing starts.It will fit all sizes of electronics.

Wow. You think the length will be an issue? Fitting all electronics is a great idea. Does it sit back on the wrist with most of the length off the back of the arm?

I wanted the gauntlet to cover the whole forearm because i am making it to fit all electronics the scale has to be like that.The front covers the top of the hand to the knuckels and thats about 2inches,to the elbow is about 9inches.

I wanted the gauntlet to cover the whole forearm because i am making it to fit all electronics the scale has to be like that.The front covers the top of the hand to the knuckels and thats about 2inches,to the elbow is about 9inches.

Got ya. Its looking great.

AntCarb,

Great work, as always :popcorn:

It looks like that flat part on the top from the elbow to the hand area would be less than 12" or 13", right?

Good on covering the knuckles, matches the blade gaunt style :)

"fits all electronics"

so then the flat area will be blank and then all anybody would have to do is put their template on there for the holes and cut them out, and install the countdown?

---
Ei'luj

To answer the question about the electronics fitting.The top part of the gauntlet will remain flat so you could add whatever electronics you have it will have a generic top piece hinged to it with a detailed surface when closed will match the rest of the detail on the full gauntlet.A added thanks to julie for suppling the template for the gauntlet.

Man! That’s fokken sweet! I like the dimensions of it. As always amazing detail, I think this will be the first piece I get.
~Estelle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back