Female Necromonger

iycis

Sr Member
There were quite a few of these sold by PropStore several years ago but now I think they're all privately owned. I put mine on for Halloween last night for the first time ever. LOVE this costume! Sorry the photos are dark.

6300499539_7a98f3c2e7_b.jpg

6301033180_1325d8401c_b.jpg

I wanted a Necromonger costume this year but it never came to be. Your's looks great and I bet it had some people wondering where you got it.

P.S. It rained the whole time TorT was in progress so probably best I didn't have one to wear.

Thanks guys. I can't wait to find an opportunity to wear this again! The cloak is really too long for me and I think I will have to cut some of the bottom off as I was tripping on it all night. I hope that's not too blasphemous but I don't really care to own a costume that I can't even wear properly.

I've always loved that costume! You do it justice and look fantastic!

When will they make the sequel already???? Vin talks about it on facebook every once in a while, but it's just taking too long for my satisfaction. Grrr!

It looks great on you!
Perhaps you could just hem the bottom without cutting it?

Due to the nature of how the outer cloak is burned and distressed, there would be no way to hem it properly. It would end up looking too even along the bottom rather than ragged.

I've always loved that costume! You do it justice and look fantastic!

When will they make the sequel already???? Vin talks about it on facebook every once in a while, but it's just taking too long for my satisfaction. Grrr!

Thanks! I would love to see another film for that series too.

They already started filming the next one in Vancouver. In fact on Monday they were locked out of the sound stage because of unpaid bills

I've also got one of the female Necro "convert" costumes. I love it! It's amazing how much detail they put into the COR costumes, even the background characters.

Great pics! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back