Female Huntress Re Vamp-Peyton To Python.

Tetsuo

Yes you read that right this is mark 3 of my suit ! formally known as peyton, im going to come up with a new name for her too, i got myself a new mask, the borg, made by usurper bought from Marcle. Got her dreded and quilled this afternoon.

I do have to say this head looks alot more "femminine" than my open mouth P1 did lol. Im aiming to get myself a torso skin (of the bob bagy type) that dark huntress used for her huntress. Anyone got any idea's where to get one? anyway! photo whoring time!!

100_3400.jpg

100_3403.jpg

100_3400.jpg

100_3403.jpg

It does look more feminine with that Borg mask. Odd.

Maybe it's just the really large eyeballs in there offset the look better or something. I don't know. But it does look great on your suit! Now you'll have to paint the greens into your skins to match the cool head.

suits it a lot better... did dakath make female armour or skin...i could be wrong.. and mannowar.. he made up a female skin.. might be worth a shout.

i like manowars femme skin but i just prefer the style of bob bagys . is there any pics of dakaths armor? n thanks guys, i love the new mask XD

Have to say that suits the female suit far better than when I held it up against my P2, it really suits it and looks amazing dreded up good job, so glad it went to a good home.
Hopefully my new pred will come across you at a con soon

Marcel

Have to say that suits the female suit far better than when I held it up against my P2, it really suits it and looks amazing dreded up good job, so glad it went to a good home.
Hopefully my new pred will come across you at a con soon

Marcel

i just gotta train the dreads into place i think, shes looking abit wild XD would be great to see you at a con again, if your there in may at mcm come challenge my alien :)

me and my sister had a random day yesterday, was me pretty much testing the water with how the new mask fits on my head n such, heres some photos;
100_3405.jpg

my trophie
100_3417.jpg

Sarah connor vs Predator :)
100_3428.jpg

GET OUT MY JUNGLE :)
100_3446.jpg

i see you.

100_3405.jpg

100_3417.jpg

100_3428.jpg

100_3446.jpg

Love the pic of you holding the ALIEN head :)

i have to say when i saw the eyes had been completely cut out on the auction i was horrified lol, as i thought it ruined the display look, but for wearing i guess it gives much better visibility.

Nice to see my 1st borg still in the UK :)

Oooooh wow I dig that alien head your holding, but awesome mask! Looks great! Everytime I see this costume pop up, its looking better and better.
Keep up the strong work :)

Love the pic of you holding the ALIEN head :)

i have to say when i saw the eyes had been completely cut out on the auction i was horrified lol, as i thought it ruined the display look, but for wearing i guess it gives much better visibility.

Nice to see my 1st borg still in the UK :)

I always cut the eyes back, if the mask is to be worn and not displayed. Keeping the eye lids in with glass eye for display looks more real. But if the mask is to be worn, I cut the eye lids out of the mask and with black make up around my own eyes, and the mask pushed up hard against my face it makes my eye lids part of the head. Keeping the eye lids on a mask never looks right in my opinion as your eye sts too far back from the head.

Just the way I do it though

the white one is indeed a facehugger ring bov's ^^ ive just not painted it yet lol! i started the re paint process, im not gunna bother painting the feet and the torso as these are being changed. Heres some pics;
100_3458.jpg

100_3459.jpg

And le hands!
100_3460.jpg

100_3461.jpg

my first time painting hands, i dont think i did TOOO badly

100_3458.jpg

100_3459.jpg

100_3460.jpg

100_3461.jpg

the white one is indeed a facehugger ring bov's ^^ ive just not painted it yet lol! i started the re paint process, im not gunna bother painting the feet and the torso as these are being changed. Heres some pics;
100_3458.jpg

100_3459.jpg

And le hands!
100_3460.jpg

100_3461.jpg

my first time painting hands, i dont think i did TOOO badly

Looking sweet. I love the new paint job, when I had to repaint Paulo after receiving my new suit, I was terrified to change it but it turned out really well. You did a great job on the hands and the overall paint scheme.

I think we have a new Dark Huntress on the board, Seriously hun it is that good :eek: x

100_3458.jpg

100_3459.jpg

100_3460.jpg

100_3461.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back