femalepredshoot017.jpg

femalepredshoot015.jpg

femalepredshoot013.jpg

femalepredshoot012.jpg

femalepredshoot010.jpg

femalepredshoot009.jpg

femalepredshoot006.jpg

femalepredshoot005.jpg

And here is the crew, minus Recoil, who is busy working on another project.....

femalepredshoot022.jpg

I'm on the left, toxic in the middle and Jesse the body "Art Boy" on the right.

We are working on a full predator body paint for the next shoot, once the bio is finished. Our Female hunter was a bit too petite to fully fill out the armor, it is made for a bit taller woman to hang correctly. But it easily scales up or down. We only had the girl for a short time, so we didn't get to do her hair in dreds, or permanently attach the armor parts together, but you get the picture

Great Job Tony!!!!! Pass the kudos on to the other guys. Can't wait to get the rest of the pieces for my mrs's suit. That is fantastic work. I can't wait to see the pics in the pred skin.

Masterpoo/Tony, Toxic, Recoil, Jesse

Outstanding work!

Excellent pictures :rolleyes:

I love those blades; are they metal & who made them?

The armor paintup makes it look like metal, that gray and dark gold is just right.

:D

---
Ei'luj

It came out great. It looks functional, savage, but still feminine. Love the choices of colors. Nicely done gents!

Cheers!

OK Pants changed. Awesome work Master Poo and Gang.
Can we get some sexy close-up of the armor in action or some nature shots in a park or some garden. I think the work deserves it

Wow, unbelievable, I’m beyond impressed! This suit is meant to be mine….heck to model you choose could pass as my little sister. How tall is she?...Remember, I’m 5 feet nine inches. Well, I’m at work and can’t talk much at the time. I’ll be contacting you later
~Estelle

Beautiful! Some the best armor I've seen, for male or female. Really makes my work look 2nd rate. I keed . GReat work.

WOW!!! thats just...WOW!!! you guys REALLY did a phenominal job on this one. Really looks amazing you guys have doen yourselves proud. Now hurry & finish the Bio...LOL

Holy freaking cow! That's Awesome! I don't know what to say that hasn’t been said already, you should be very proud of what you have created. Well done. .'. .'. .'. .'. .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back