Female duct tape dummy help, please? Is this salvagable?

Scrapps

So, I just finished my first duct tape dummy and my big problem is the breasts. If I try to put my bra on it, the dummy's breasts are just swimming in it. It took me a while to figure it out but apparently, my breasts were somehow distributed upwards towards my shoulder, making my boob start where my collarbone should be. I guess I didn't notice because I couldn't look down and I was already plenty uncomfortable in the rest of the duct tape.

I haven't foam filled it yet so, I could still work on it. Everywhere else is spot on, with it being exactly an inch larger everywhere and it was a real pain to get out of the lower body because of the size and shape of my hips. Ever try maneuvering a pair of scissors around your junk? I don't want to do that ever again so if I can salvage it, that would be best.

I don't know how to really go about it. Obviously the method I used the first time won't work (Vertical strips outwards from between the breasts). Is there a special way to duct tape breasts for a female dummy? and how should I attach it? Do I have to cut out the entire chest and tape the new one in (The arms were a pain too so hopefully, I can leave those.)

Any help is always appreciated. Thanks,
~scrapps.

not sure if there is a better technique, but it shouldnt be that big of a deal to cut out the chest and tape a new one in.
i guess next time your helper needs to be more diligent in how they are putting on the strips and try to avoid pulling or smushing your boobs.

Did you try just using small strips incasing your boobs (sort of around them) to try and keep the shape? You could always do that area again and stick it to your dummy

I'll give that a try with the small strips around. Once I calmed down, I also got the idea of getting an old bra and actually duct taping straight over that. At least if it's only my chest, I can probably do it myself but, I need a break from it for now (And this was supposed to be my break from my head molding issues.)

Thanks everyone.

I'll give that a try with the small strips around. Once I calmed down, I also got the idea of getting an old bra and actually duct taping straight over that. At least if it's only my chest, I can probably do it myself but, I need a break from it for now (And this was supposed to be my break from my head molding issues.)

Thanks everyone.
[/I needed pics of this to get an accurate plan of attack. I've come across problems with mines also. I'm top heavy and I have been told to just airbrush a under armor top and bottom,but I'm going for full accuracy. Are you using a pvc dummy with that ?

I needed pics of this to get an accurate plan of attack. I've come across problems with mines also. I'm top heavy and I have been told to just airbrush a under armor top and bottom,but I'm going for full accuracy. Are you using a pvc dummy with that ?

I hear from people as well about just airbrushing a flexible layer like a spandex body suit or underarmor. Personally, I think anyone with a decent amount of mammaries should actually avoid just slapping spandex over them. I'm not a fan of the "one big boob" look. I'm fairly top heavy and bottom heavy as well. The more curves you've got, the more you'll have to cut to get out of it.

As for an inner skeleton, I'm just making a frame on the shoulders, mostly as something that I can attach hanging equipment to. I found an old metal clothing rack, like the ones you find in department stores, at a thrift store and I've been using that to hang my dummy on. I made the dummy with my legs spread about shoulder width apart and my arms raised about 45 degrees with a slight bend so I know where my elbow is.

I'll be getting to it later on today so if I find a tried and true method of boob duct taping, I'll let you know.

~Scrapps.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back