Female Dark Archer

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Maryfoxfirebird

For my first DC project I'm working on the Dark Archer from the CW's Arrow. I'm a big fan of John Barrowman and this costume looks like a cool challenge. I've been searching for a master thread for the character but only ones I find are for Oliver Queen and Roy Harper :(

image.jpgimage.jpg I figured I would start with this and mod as I see fit. I know I need a black gi and 5.11 tactical gloves. I'm still doing research on the rest. I can't wait to be my first villain :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you search "Merlyn" or "Malcolm Merlyn" in this forum, there have been a couple build threads that might help you with sourcing some pieces. But I agree, the CosplaySky costume seems as good a place as any to start.

Maryfoxfirebird

I'm still stuck on pants....any help from the folks that have made the costume already? Debating between just plain black pants or cargo pants for a more tactical route. Or are they simply gi bottoms?

Fly4v

Sr Member
If you don't find pants you like, give black Wrangler cargo pants a try.
They can be found at Target or Walmart for $17.... all you have to do is remove the label on the right pocket.