Fem!Daredevil for Salt Lake Comic con and NDK

Maryfoxfirebird

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg I first made my mask from a kids Batman mask and a pair of nylons from target. I bought a pair of black pants from Eddie Bauer sadly not screen accurate image.jpgand my McDavid arm guards on the way via ups

image.jpgWhat I have so far....mask done arm guards check. Sadly my Eddie Bauer pants were too light so I'll be returning those and getting the belt, gloves and boots online. Debating on whether or not to just remove the logos on this shirt or try my luck to get a proper one.

So much for getting a proper mcdavid compression shirt as its being extremely popular and discontinued....all anyone wants to sell the little m ones. I'm probably going to get a Nike pro combat shirt color the seams red and call it a day.

image.jpg Ta da got half of my Amazon prime order still waiting on the rest like my boots. Tomorrow morning they should be processed and in my possession right before I go to Denver for ndk. USPS can eat it. Never had I such issues on shipping as I do with them, plus my local office sucks. Ups or fedex all the way.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back