Felix Felicis Prop Replica Review on Youtube

a438980

I’m a huge fan of this site and love seeing all the projects and collections that everyone posts, and it was a huge inspiration to start collecting prop replicas myself. Unfortunately, as my wife is a teacher and I have been having trouble getting a new job, I can’t afford the high quality replicas that most members can buy and instead have relied on cheaper knock-off versions of my fave props. This has led to me being burned a few times due to relying on vague reviews or product descriptions, so I decided to help others learn from my mistakes and help them also find the best “budget-friendly” prop replicas possible.
To accomplish this I decided to start posting Youtube video reviews of props I have collected along with information about the official versions of those props so buyers can make a more informed decision. In my first video I’m reviewing 3 versions of the Felix Felicis bottle from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I don’t know if this is the right place to post about this, but figured I’d give it a shot. Please let me know what y’all think.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back