Feet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

berserk wolf

Hey guys. I'll be purchasing some feet from Mannowar soon. They have holes for lifts, but one thing bothers me, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE LIFTS!!! Can someone pm me how to make these suckers? 'Cuz my Pred in my upcoming fan film is young (like convert Pred years to ours, about 18 years old). I'm 5'3 and I imagine him like 5'9-6'0. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

i wouldnt go to much higher than 3 inches in the feet. otherwise you will look like frankenstein's monster with the lifts.

PRED1535

try getting the camera op to film you from different angles and/or waist high shots standing on something etc

always lots of different easy ways to alter the appearance of something, without actually altering it.

The predator flicks are a prime example, to give the pred a lumbering giant look, he is filmed in slo mo

berserk wolf

try getting the camera op to film you from different angles and/or waist high shots standing on something etc

always lots of different easy ways to alter the appearance of something, without actually altering it.

The predator flicks are a prime example, to give the pred a lumbering giant look, he is filmed in slo mo
Like when Celtic fought Grid?

4505marcel

I have lifts in my mannowar feet that he did for me, just basically platform soled boots. Dont really look like they have lifts in at all which is good. :D

Darth Pinhead

Something I've toyed with is buying several pairs of flip-flops from the Dollar Store and gluing them together with Shoe Goo and then gluing those to an old pair of athletic shoes. At around 1/2" each, you're looking at $6 in flip-flops, $6 in Shoe Goo, and the sacrifice of either an old pair of shoes or a new cheap pair. As with the other members, I'm against the Frankenstein's Monster look. Better off using the camera angle trick and waist up on a box bit. Hell, it worked for Tom Cruise in Top Gun, lol...

berserk wolf

Something I've toyed with is buying several pairs of flip-flops from the Dollar Store and gluing them together with Shoe Goo and then gluing those to an old pair of athletic shoes. At around 1/2" each, you're looking at $6 in flip-flops, $6 in Shoe Goo, and the sacrifice of either an old pair of shoes or a new cheap pair. As with the other members, I'm against the Frankenstein's Monster look. Better off using the camera angle trick and waist up on a box bit. Hell, it worked for Tom Cruise in Top Gun, lol...
hm. i'll try this out. thanks.