Feet help

UglyMoFo

Hey everyone, was wondering what to use to take up space inside Pred feet. Need lifts or something to take up the sandal part of the feet and them something to fill the interior with so it doesn't look all deflated. Help appreciated.

-UMF

I was thinking of covering my feet in plastic bags, put on the predator feet, and then hittin the inside with expanding spray foam.
Has anyone tried this?

Twisted One

I was thinking of covering my feet in plastic bags, put on the predator feet, and then hittin the inside with expanding spray foam.
Has anyone tried this

yeah I did it.
First I got some 3/4 pink insulation board and cut it into the shape of the platform of the feet
I used 4 layers or 5 not sure and hot glued all together. Shoved it all in the bottom of the foot and then slathered more hot
glue an then shove a real comfy flat soled winter boot in.
Then I got some flexible great stuff foam, stuck the bendy tube inbetween the boot and the foot
and sprayed in various areas till full. It will take over a day to cure everywhere because of low oxygen inside
but it will cure. Gives the foot a solid feel and keeps the boot from slipping around in it. It also gives you about five inches
or so in added height.

Twisted One

Thanks Vinmanmac,
Feel a little more confident in doing this now. I figured if anyone had done it, it'd been you.

Thanks Again
Twisted One

Has anyone tried this?

Twisted One

I actually did it but the opposite way.... My feet that I bought about 3 years ago fit ok inside. My issue was that the bottom of the sole of the Pred feet was bumpy, uneven, and didn't feel safe to walk... I used that expanding spray foam from Home Depot that they use to fill holes in walls etc... I shot it on the bottom of both feet. Cool thing is that stuff is sandable once dried. I used a pad sander to get a flat surface. Then bought some of that non slip black rubber cupboard liner so you glasses dont slide in your cabinets. Its really thick and non slip. I cut it out to the shape of my feet and super glued it on. Feet work awesome now, comfy to walk in, and I gained about 2" in overall height because of it....

I used a cheap pair of flip-flops cut to size and glued to the botom of the pred feet......then cut up a hard foam kneeling pad that gardeners use to take up the slack on the inside adds about 2 to 3 inches in height

I was wondering if this would work Im glad to know it will. I'll probably use a military (jungle boot) instead of the winter boot though. Its hot enough in costume without the added insulation from a winter boot. I've used great stuff foam around the house I know they make regular stuff (yellow can) and the expanding kind (black can) too are they both flexible? :) Thanks Vinmanmac for the help.

Thanks guys, great info. As it happens, I have a can of great stuff. Saves me a trip to the store! Anywho, one tiny question that doesn't involve feet. Just got my neckring from ebay and you are supposed to cut it down the back, right? Maybe use velcro to keep it together once worn.

-UMF

What I did was got womens platform sandles the high dense type they are about 4 inches of lift ,also I put some high dense floor mat that you would use in a weight room. Cut to shape of the pred foot put two on the outside for a sole then three on the inside then the sandle. make a DT dummy of my leg and foot then cover it with a release agent like petroium jelly or what ever slide into place put in expanding foam than viola your good to go with about 5-6 inches of height, likes these
http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/bb/0b/4...orm+sandals.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back