Feet help needed

VaderDave

Hi,

Been looking at the different parts for the pred and am kinda mystified by the feet. o_O I have huge feet to start with (14 wide) and am wondering how the feet are put together.

Are they just latex parts you put over shoes or boots?

Are there soles on them?

How do you assemble and wear them?

Any construction pics?

Any help is appreciated. Thanx.

Hey Vader Dave,

Congrats on the extra large feet. Actually most predator feet are pretty wide to start with. They are usually made out of latex. Many members use glue and attach lifts made from anything from foamies to wide flip flop material to give lift and to protect the bottoms of the feet. Latex is a great giving material for feet your size, but I still think you may need to pad the inside with sofa foam or filler. Some glue down shoes on the inside and some just wear socks....just depends on your preference. Check out the huntorial section, it gives a bunch of ideas for feet construction, design, painting, and wear. Hope this helps.

Twisted One

Kewl!

I checked out the huntorials and there doesnt seem to be too much about the feet but there is 1 excellent post that answered just about all of my questions. I guess there doesnt have to be a lot if what you have is quality. o_O

I have a size 14 foot and I have tried numerous pairs of feet. Some come foam filled. some come with the bottoms cut out so you can slip a shoe in or rais yourself by putting platforms in there. I have also put a slipper in I bought from walmart and cut the back of it off and they were my most comfortable pair. Hope this helps

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back