feeling brave... time to show off my sabers.

I really like the ergonomic brass one with the happy accident on the front. It looks like it does something- it looks functional.

Also the rough edges on most of the others look good. One of my problems with the sabers from the prequels was that they were too clean and sleek. They felt sterile to me.

Nice work, and very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

Hey great work! I especially love the emitters you found, they look really industrial. Especially the gold emitter inside the beveled tube!

I like the tonfa-inspired one. I could see somebody using a pair of those, in a battle. You should make a second one and display them as a pair.

-Fred

I love 'em man, don't be too hard on yourself. Hardware sabers are always fun projects.
It's also cool to see how you progressed from each one to the next. You can really see your skill level and creativity improving.
Great job and welcome!

and by the way...
"4 metal odds and ends ie clips, jubilee clips things like that"
the RPF term for this is "greeblies" :)

'greeblies'... i like that i will use it cheers!!

I really like the ergonomic brass one with the happy accident on the front. It looks like it does something- it looks functional.

Also the rough edges on most of the others look good. One of my problems with the sabers from the prequels was that they were too clean and sleek. They felt sterile to me.

Nice work, and very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

thanks for that, i find the best way is to attck it with the rotory tool lol... but im taking it one step ruther now and getting a real rust fx by buring them in the back garden lol.

awesome light sabers. I like the steam punk looking one. great work.

thanks brother. im getting to work on the next one, i think steam punk is the way forward.
..and as like that one i did, i'l have a side section that opens up to show the focus crystal working inside.

hello party peoples.

im beein brave here, to show off my fan made collection in front of you guys is kinda a big thing as ive been nothing but amazed at what ive seen on this site.

so, uploading and suckin' it in at the same time, be gentle lol.

i welcome bad points as much as good.

cheers guys.

In the old days, that thread title would have us scrambling to your thread hoping for shots of cleavage...!

A sadly long-gone tradition of wives and GFs posing, holding sabers "kindly" for their beaus!

LOL, dont worry buddy- im here now.... and my wife will do anything for a tube of pringles!!

im currently building us both armour so pics will follow, and with it the revival of wife posing!

long time thread... rather that starting a new one i will continue where i left off......

these next shots are mock ups of a project ive been doing on off, i do mock ups first in plastic, before cutting out of metals............
Picture013.jpg

Your sabers are great! I like hardware sabers,and yours are getting better with each iteration! Everything is instantly cooler too once it lights up,heheh.

I especially like the one in the 3rd post so far. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back