Federation Phaser custom built Art Asylum / Diamond phaser with hero style upgrades!

trek1701

I'm so happy with my new phaser that I figured I show it for all to see.
Here is a copy of my post from TPZ that I thought I would share with you here at the RPF. Feel free to comment on it.​

I received my Federation Phaser and all I have to say is (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup
federationphaser website

When I opened the box I felt like a kid again and it was Christmas morning. Beautiful job! :love I've always wanted one of these hero style TOS phaser's and this one has it all.​

Replacement metal parts all over.​

A built in green laser :eek & pager motor that works with the sound effects. Also you can switch to the blue LED mode by turning the metal knob on the side of the phaser.​

Expanded p2 window so you can see the front of the p1. He made it were the p1 will not light up in the front as long as it is in the p2 body very cool feature :cool​

A blue jewel on the p1 that actually lights up when it is separated from the p2 body.​

The bottom of the handle now has screws and other hardware on it.​

And my favorite upgrade, the bronze colored handle separates from the p2 body with just a twist and supplies power to the phaser just like the hero phaser. :love​

Thanks REdYOdA & pvault for your postings, they were very helpful in me deciding on getting one of these. :cheers​

I posted some photos of my untouched AA phaser next to the Federation Phaser Tony built me for comparison for all to see.​

Federation phaser gets 5 stars from me for doing what I thought was impossible to do to an Art Asylum / diamond select phaser. :)

O0SqF.jpg

nSPjo.jpg

Y8acw.jpg

Quq9x.jpg

RKIYg.jpg

v6eXL.jpg

CSFrM.jpg

f0Aec.jpg

kFQEO.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Federation Phaser custom built Art Asylum / Diamond phaser with hero style upgrad

WOW ..... that's more like MR except with better features ! Beautiful !! How do get one of these beauties ?

Re: Federation Phaser custom built Art Asylum / Diamond phaser with hero style upgrad

Totally amazing pictures....

-Skyler101

I've never wanted one before now. That's beautiful.

Here is a copy of my post from TPZ on another phaser I had bought that I thought I would share with you here at the RPF. Feel free to comment on it.​

My black & white Federationphaser has arrived. :thumbsup Tony did another great job on it, he even took care of the p2 ribs for me. :cheers
This one also has the built in green laser, pager motor and removable white handle options.
The metal parts, shorter emitter tip and polished screws are very cool looking.
I love the setup its very original looking. :love
Federation phaser gets another 5 stars from me for such a great job on converting the Art Asylum phaser into a working prop worthy of being on the Star Trek TOS first season. :thumbsup​

sLVIs.jpg

aU6jB.jpg

HOwVk.jpg

QpjIT.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back