Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Raoul Duke Shirt

MurraysWay

Trying to find a Raoul Duke Hawaiian shirt, or something similar to it. Can't find anything with a similar design that's actually terrycloth (the weird fuzzy cotton material). Anyone know where I should start looking?

Attachments

• terry.PNG
    terry.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 227
A quick google search brought up this article, that still has some active links...

Y'know, I got to thinking, Magnoli Clothiers does the Field Jacket, he also does custom shirts if you've just got to have that pattern. None of it is cheap.

Yeah we could do that shirt... but you're right... wouldn't be cheap.
How would you go about making this? I might have to resort to y'all if I end up giving up lol. I'm just trying to figure out how I would get the yellow floral design onto the terrycloth. Bleaching with stencils maybe?

It would just be a matter of digitally drawing the pattern, then printing it onto the terricloth. We might have to try a couple of techniques, but I'm guessing a screen printing could work.

It would just be a matter of digitally drawing the pattern, then printing it onto the terricloth. We might have to try a couple of techniques, but I'm guessing a screen printing could work.
How much do you think it would cost me? Also, would it be possible to do something like that at home if I were to continue pursuing doing it myself?

Guessing it could be anywhere in the range of $250-$300 at a rough guess. You could certainly do it yourself if you're creative enough. Where there is a will..

I'm just ball-parking the price. If you'd seriously interested, best to e-mail us directly so we can confirm final pricing, etc.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back