fear and loathing cigarette holder

I know Walgreens carries some cigarette filters. I think they're white, but if they fit according to size and shape you could always try casting them.

depp.JPG

i can buy it on ebay but id MUCH rather get it locally.
any ideas at all?
is it a holder or a filter? what is this thing? :p
sry i dont smoke, lol
-Scott

i've done that costume a couple of times (hst is probably my favorite writer)...it always goes over really well...what you're looking for is a filter...it is readily available...check drug stores and smoke shops...i got mine at a smoke shop...it might take a little while to find one that's exactly right...but keep at it...they're out there....skott

I know this forum is nearly dead, but I am making a Hutner S. Thompson Fear and Loathing costume. I want to find that jacket Depp wears in the motion picture. Anyone have any info on anything like that? Thanks.

-Cookie

"I want to find that jacket Depp wears in the motion picture. Anyone have any info on anything like that?"

i assume you mean this jacket?...it (like almost all of depp's wardrobe) came from thompson's closet...so it is theoretically a findable item...though it is a nearly 40 year old jacket so i'm not sure how easy it will be...thrift stores and vintage clothing shops are you're best bet...good luck (you'll probably need it)...let me know how it goes...skott

This is easy, you can find the glasses, hat(s), cigarette holder and jacket and all kinds of other **** on ebay.

Got a set of all that junk a couple years ago for a Hunter costume. Sad how many people ask who you're supposed to be with one of the most iconic and obvious costumes ever.

This is easy, you can find the glasses, hat(s), cigarette holder and jacket and all kinds of other **** on ebay.

Got a set of all that junk a couple years ago for a Hunter costume. Sad how many people ask who you're supposed to be with one of the most iconic and obvious costumes ever.

Just search for "Fear and Loathing Costume"

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back